Chapter Twenty-Two

Katsuki walked up and down clothing aisles holding one of Dekus hands gently while looking for clothes.

Deku would pick the most plain shirts that were clearly to big for him, but as long as he's happy. He picked out gorgeous vibrant red shoes that he clearly fell in love with.

They continued walking around, whilst Deku looked at different clothes, picking ones out that pleased him the most.

Katsuki grabbed a shirt and kneeled down to Deku holding it up to him. "Do you like this one Deku?",

He looked at it and smiled, "Mhm!!",

Katsuki gave a small smile and put it in the basket. "I think that's all the clothes you need ok?"

Deku nodded and looked around then at Katsuki. "We leave?", he mumbled softly.

"I have to go pay first dumbass.", Katsuki grumbled and grabbed Dekus hand walking to the front.

After Katsuki paid for the items and carried the bags in one hand while holding Dekus hand in the other.

As they walked out Deku slowed his pace looking around, Katsuki glanced at him confused. "You ok?", he grumbled.

"Mhm.. tired.. I think..", Deku mumbled stumbling over himself before letting go of his hand and collapsing against the concrete. "Mh- Deku?! Oi. This ain't time for jokes. What the hell?!", he squatted down and looked at Deku realizing how thin he'd gotten. "Fucking starving yourself.", he growled and put Deku over his shoulder walking to UA. "I'll stuff you like a fucking turkey.", he mumbled walking faster gripping the bags while Deku stayed unconscious from exhaustion, and malnourishment.

Katsuki was nearing the dorms realizing that Deku is still in his Neko exterior.

Katsuki sighed and bundled Deku in the large hoodie he was wearing and rushed inside and towards his room.

Honestly people would over react if they saw Deku, so rushing passed everyone seems simpler than being annoyed with over reacting reactions.

Katsuki quickly walked up to his room avoiding everyone, he laid Deku down onto the bed and sighed putting the bags of clothes in the corner of the room.

Katsuki sat on his bed and looked down. "Come one Deku you gotta take care of yourself too. You're not a little kid damnit.", he mumbled taking out his phone calling RG.

"Bakugou? Is it the Neko again?", Recovery Girl answered.
"Uh- Yeah he passed out. I think it's because he hasn't been eating. Is there something you could give him?",
"Hm.. not that I know of.. But when he wakes up make sure he's hydrated. Then try feeding him. He'll be fine.", she then hung up.

"Damnit. Fucking- neko..".

After a few hours Deku began to wake up again. He sat up and looked around laying his eyes on Katsuki. "Kacchan?", Deku whispered softly.

Katsuki looked over from his desk and quickly grabbed a bottle of water handing it to him. "Drink that.",
"Hm? O-oki..", Deku mumbled looking at the water.
"Drink it Deku.", Katsuki mumbled staring at Deku.
"O-ok ok..", he said drinking the water.

"I'm gonna make some food. I'll bring it up for you ok?"
Deku nodded taking small sips of the water.

Katsuki left as Deku sat there, confused.

Why does he care all of a sudden? I won't die. I'm fine. I'll be ok. Hm.. I'm just lightheaded.. That's all.

That's what going through little Dekus head.

He sighed waiting finishing the water and set the container to the side.

After about half an hour Katsuki entered his room with a large bowl of katsudon.

Deku lied against the bed bored out of his wits. But sat up quickly to the opening of the door.

"Kacchan!!", he shouted happily.
"Here's some food eat it all.", he mumbled placing it in Dekus lap then two water bottles beside him.

"I'm gonna get fat.."

"Ok and? You'll be fine. Eat it all." He glared.

"O-Ok.. ye-yes kacchan..", he mumbled quickly and began to eat.