Chapter Eleven

Todoroki slowly entered the room, just for a little... Yelling to. Because god knows no one can chat with Katsuki. But instead he found a little boy that seemed oddly familiar.. he walked over and sat before the small green haired Neko and placed a hand on its head just to feel a godawful fever. "Ah?", he placed his right hand against his head and slowly tried to cool off the young boy. "Wow.. Bakugo really can't take care of something..", Todoroki mumbled.

After a few minutes Katsuki entered the room and stared at Todoroki. "Why'd you enter?", he growled. "I said stay there!",
"I was curious.. but then I found him..", Todoroki looked at Deku whilst his cold hand stayed on his head. Katsuki calmed a bit. "Well.. That's why I called you over fucking IcyHot. To cool him off.",
"Hm... So you really do have a Neko.. Surprising.",
"Whats so surprising about that?!", Katsuki shouted as Todoroki shrugged.

After a couple hours Deku started to wake up again while Katsuki laid in his bed and Todoroki just stayed around just Incase Dekus Temperature would spike again.
"Hm...?", Deku blinked a few times and looked at Todoroki and smiled,
"Hello.. Todoroki.. mh-", Dekus eyes then widened. "Todoroki?! Ah!-", Deku panicked then quickly shifted to his cat exterior hiding in the hoodie that covered him.
Katsuki sat up and glanced over. "Fucking Deku.", Katsuki mumbled getting out of bed and walking over. "Why'd he freak out?", Todoroki asked.
"Shut the hell up half and half.", Katsuki pushes him to the side and took Izuku out of the hoodie. "It's ok Deku.. Don't be scared", Katsuki then sat on the bed and pet Deku gently behind the ears. "Todoroki knows, it's ok.. So don't be afraid.", Deku meowed softly and nuzzled into Katsuki's hand. "Nevermind..", Todoroki mumbled.
"What was that IcyHot?", Katsuki glared at Todoroki.
"I can see how your able to keep a pet. You're more gentle to animals than to people.",
Katsuki glanced at him. "He is a person. He's just been abused before.. so I don't want to scare him off..", Katsuki mumbles. "Shift Deku.", Katsuki leaned and grabbed the hoodie as Deku shifted back and Katsuki quickly slipped the hoodie back over him. "There.",
Deku got down and walked towards Todoroki as Katsuki laid back on to the bed scrolling through his phone.
"Hm?", Todoroki hummed.
Deku whined and ran around the bed crawling up on to it whilst laying against Katsuki chest. "mhhh... no...",
"What the fuck Deku?", Katsuki growled.
"You said he's dangerous...", Deku whined.
"I was joking nerd!", Katsuki pushed him off his chest then off the bed. "Ugh! Mhnnn!", Deku pouted and crawled back into the bed nuzzling into Katsuki.
"I'll just take my leave Bakugo.", Todoroki then stood and left with that.
"Damnit Deku what do you want!!", Katsuki growled shoving him off the bed again.
"D-Do you not.. like me anymore..?", Deku back away and looked down.
"No you're fucking annoying! Just leave me alone!",
Deku nodded and walk to one of the open corners of the room and laid down as his heart ached. "I'm sorry.. I'll be better..", Deku then closed his eyes and sighed as tears began to roll down his cheeks, he finally felt better, his head wasn't pounding and his body no longer ached. He finally thought that once he was better Katsuki would give him pets and attention. But he was wrong. He got the exact opposite.
Silence filled the room and Katsuki sat up. "Deku?", he grumbled. He looked towards the corner of the room to see a crying Neko. He sighed and stood. "Damn cry baby.", Katsuki walked over and sat on the ground petting the Neko gently behind the ears. "Is this what you wanted?", Katsuki mumbles and Deku nodded in approval.
Minutes passed and Deku finally climbed up into Katsuki's lap and curled up. "I'm sorry you hate me... I'll be less annoying.", Katsuki shrugged it off as another one of his dumb apologies, but days would pass and Deku stopped coming out to say hi. Including after classes, to eat. To do anything, he'd stay under the bed and even sleep there. Most nights he'd hear the small nekos whimpers as he cried. Deku kept his word. And it made Katsuki a lot less annoyed. But it also made him worry as the Neko would completely stop eating some days. Katsuki would regularly leave something to eat by the bed for Deku to eat, and he would, but now nothing left the plate. Finally weeks pass and Katsuki finally decided to check on the Neko, that'd stopped eating and even stopped it whimpering at night. "D-Deku?..", Katsuki laid on the floor looking at the Neko underneath his bed. "Come here Deku..", he reached his hand out and tapped the nekos head. "Deku?..", he reached further and grabbed him pulling him out. "Hey talk to me.", a small whimper came from him. Katsuki furrowed his brows and stood laying in bed whilst placing the cat by him as well making sure to wrap in a blanket to stay warm. "It's ok.. I'm.. I'm.. mhh.. I'm sorry Deku...", Katsuki grumbled holding the Neko close.