A/N

Hey!! How are my lovely readers doing!! So there is a book I've been working on that isn't a fanfic. Called, Insanity, and I appreciate if some of you whom are into the crazy people stuff, gore, blood, torture, depressed stuff to go check that out. It'd mean a lot to me since I'm really excited about that book but it's not getting as much love as my fanfics! BUT!! Thankyou so much for the nice comments and I'll surely continue every book that you find interests in! Thankyou!! I also have another bnha fanfic that has ten chapters down- it's called hidden servant and I'm really nervous about posting it, it's a bakudeku omega verse. Kingdoms and all.

 Kingdoms and all

Prologue-A world of second genders

Prologue-
A world of second genders.
A world of Kingdoms big and small.
Kings, Queens, Princes, and Princesses.
Used Servants.
Mystical unknown creatures.
A forest of dangers.

Izuku is a weak omega, he once was a young loved prince. But was accused of something he didn't do. The king and queen of the Midoriya kingdom banished him from a young age, where he lived his young years trying to find a small village where he could be accepted. But never was. Some villages even hurt or abused him because of how messy he looked or because of the royal wear he wore. How was he going to spend the next seven years like so? Once at the age of eleven he found the Bakugo kingdom, the servants took him in and he became a servant well after. Izuku was good at almost everything, and the other maids and servant were grateful because of it but they hated it because they were scared that he'd steal their jobs. Which means no money or no professional establishments. But he was extremely klutzy at times, so that threw some of his talents down the black abyss of a drain, he attempted to refrain those ways but was completely unable to. The servants ignore him, and refuse his help. They'd push him around and tell him to leave, the only person to really tolerate his klutziness is Ochako Uraraka. A Beta. And Tenya Iida, a supervisor that has to watch and demand all the servants as well as summon them to a superior, has also tolerated Izukus klutziness. But never asks him to do anything for he will either mess everything up or he'll be treated in a disrespectful action. He's an Alpha. Everyone else strays away. For he seems to be bad luck.

This fanfic has been sitting in my drafts for two months. What do you guys think?

And yes, it's 00:38 am, and yes I'm on the phone. A call that's over 140 hours :) I'm not lonely during quarantine. But if any of you want to chat with me go ahead and message me I'll always respond.