Chapter Thirteen

Deku sat impatiently in Katsuki plain room. He was waiting for him to get back from classes because whenever Katsuki's around he's never bored. But all Deku really wants to do is go outside but katsuki would never let him- but maybe Katsuki wouldn't have to know?
Deku climbed off the bed and to the door slowly opening it, he looked at the hall and tilted his head to the side, "quiet...", he mumbled walking out of the room, the door slowly closed behind him while Deku walked to the stairs then down to the lobby room. He looked around at the empty space and giggled how he could be down in the lobby in his neko exterior. He began to walk to the front doors whilst pulling the hood of the hoodie up on his head tucking his ears down and tucking his tail in the hoodie. As he walked out he looked around feeling the soft breeze against his face, he purred to the feeling.
He jumped up and clenched his fists giggling feeling somewhat accomplished that he walked outside without being yelled at.

As he looked around he wondered off campus unseen and into the city, most people just see him as a child and pay no attention, whilst some ask if he knew where his parents were, or if we was lost. He just stared at them acting like a mute. He remembered someone telling him not to speak to strangers under no circumstances. And so he didn't he just walked away, it didn't seem kind of rude, but with Dekus face he may have seen more cute than rude.
A few hours passed and Deku knew that classes were over but he was just so amazed that the world was just so big. He's always just trapped inside and now he can finally see the world.

A cool breeze passed and he shivered putting his hands in the hoodie pockets. Deku began to look around ready to head back to the dorms, but he was— lost? He frantically looked around and began at a fast walk trying to find where he came from or anything familiar, but it seems he hasn't been paying much attention to where he was going only the things he had seen. He wondered.

Deku began to walk at a fast pace looking around, another few hours passed and he knows that when he returns to UA Katsuki will have his head.

The sun began to set as Deku was still lost and looking for UA, he did ask a few people but their directions weren't very specific, and only made him more confused. Tears began to fill the brim of his eyes and he sat on the side walk, he looked down and started to cry. He wished he didn't leave, he should have obeyed and stayed. He wanted to go back. He wants to see Katsuki, maybe Katsuki will come find him. He's scared. He's alone, no one else is on the street, it's dark and the only light source is the street lights and the moon. Deku glanced up at the moon as his eyes widened, it's beautiful. It's a full moon. Deku sniffled and wipes his eyes, he stood and began to walk again, he saw a tall man walking alone, "hm?...", Deku tilted his head to the side. He walked over noticing that he wore a black zip up hoodie and loose black pants... he looks like a mess. Deku walked over quickly. He wanted to go back to UA... "E-Excuse me!... Excuse me!...", he attempted to get the strangers attention, the man turned around and looked at the small being running torwards him.
As Deku walked closer he noticed the stranger looked tired, he has a scar along his left eye, and a scar on the right side of his lip. His lips were really chapped and he had scars on his neck. His red eyes like Katsuki's... but he a pale blue hair. He gave Deku bad vibes. "C-Can you help me.. find UA?...",
The man raised a brow and sighed. "A little kid like you trying to find UA?", Deku nodded at the mans reply. The stranger furrowed his brows then squatted down to the boy. "You seem to young to be alone in the night, and why're you trying to find UA? That a school full of heroes.", The stranger cringed while saying "heroes". How this stranger hates heroes.
"I-I'm staying with someone there...", Deku mumbled tucking his head down pulling his hood over his head more.
"Oh don't be scared I won't try and hurt you", he reached for the hood, "No!-..", Deku flinched falling back, the hood falling back with him.
The man began to grin. The ugly thing plastered his face. "Oh how unique.", the man caressed his ears gently. "I thought you guys went extinct, I guess someone at UA found you.", he mumbled to himself. Deku scooted back, pulling the hood over his head again. "No touch...".