Chapter Twenty-Three

Katsuki watched Deku eat the Katsudon, as he was told to.

As Deku finished Katsuki grabbed the bowl and placed it to the side. "Good?", he grumbled.
Deku gave a slight nod. "Mhm.. I'm full..", he looked at Katsuki, then away.
"That's to bad, drink both bottles of water.", Katsuki sat next to Deku.
"I'm full though..", Deku mumbled.
"Deku. What'd I say?", Katsuki opened a bottle of water handing it to him.
"Drink.. both waters..", Deku whispered grabbing the bottle looking at it.
Katsuki nodded and laid back against the bed.
"I have to drink both now?.. why not throughout th-the day?..", Deku looked at him.
"Just drink them Deku!",
Deku flinched and began to drink to bottled water quickly.

A few hours passed as Katsuki had Deku shift into his cat exterior so he could train while Deku watched him.

Deku seemed to be pretty entertained by Katsuki strength. He watched as he worked with this tall frail man which had yellow hair. He thought of it to be fantastic that Katsuki was working and training with someone that looked very much so weaker than him. Izuku ran over and shifted to his Neko exterior without much thought, "Kacchan!", he yelled to grab the others attention. Katsuki looked at Deku and tensed then looking at All might.
All might looked between the two, "hm..", he exhaled and shook his head. "Bakugo you don't need any interruptions...", he mumbled and sighed.
"Deku... go back over there- And shift back!!", he growled.

Deku flinched and stepped back shifting back into his cat exterior.

Katsuki had already told all might about Deku, and some of the other pro heroes had known due to the LoV hassle.

Katsuki tried to keep a close eye on Deku since the LoV still have the ability to kidnap Deku again.

Night began to come around as Katsuki and Deku sat alone in their room.

"Deku you could walk around the dorm normally.. I think.. if you stayed in your human like.. form.. you just have to tell people you're my friend.. not my pet neko...", he mumbled thinking.

Deku nodded listening. "Mhm... wai- Really!!",
"Yeah.. yeah.. you just have to go by.. your born name.. which.. would be.. uh.. what was it again?", Katsuki looked at him.
"Izuku!", he smiled.
"Right.. Deku.", he teased as Deku furrowed his brows.
"Meanie..", he mumbled.

Deku smiled after, he then shifted into his human like form and looked around. "Can we go down now.. to see-",
"How people react. Yeah yeah. Whatever.", Katsuki mumbled and got up grabbing pants. "Put these on though.", he mumbled.

Deku nodded and slipped them on looking around.
"Ugh.. I have to call you Izuku.. instead of Deku.. people would know..",
"Why can't we just tell the others.. Kacchan?..", Deku asked.
"B-because theyd- they'd try and take you away!! You want to be taken away!!?", Deku flinched and shook his head spastically. "N-no!", he replied.

"Ok then.", Katsuki replied walking out if the room with Deku following behind.

They walked down to the common room.
"Who's that??", Ururaka asked.
"A friend.", Katsuki mumbled.
Deku waved and smiled at her following Katsuki.

He was happy, that he didn't have to hide. And people thought of him as normal.
"Wow, a friend Bakubro?? What's his name?", Kirishima looked at him.
"I..-l", he was interrupted.
"Izuku!", Deku smiled and looked at him happily.
"Kacchan.. can we eat something?..", he asked quietly.
"Kacchan?", Mina teased.
"Yeaaah kacchannn make us food too", Kaminari teased.
"Dont call me Kacchan!!", Katsuki growled and yelled making Izuku flinch and fall back.
"I-I'm sorry.. bakugo..", Izuku mumbled and looked down.
Katsuki turned and helped Izuku up quickly. "Ngh- No you can call me that.. just not anyone else..", Izuku nodded trembling softly, as everyone stared.
"Wooooow. We see how it is Bakubro.", Kirishima chuckled.
Ururaka walked over and stared at Izuku. "Wow.. so handsome", she giggled and covered her blushing cheeks. "H-huh?..", Izuku looked down at her then away not sure of how to respond.

Ururaka grabbed his hands and dragged him to the couch and had him sat down as she sat on his lap. "We should play a game!", she shouted in excitement.

Izuku stared at her then looked around very uncomfortably, he then looked at Katsuki he was paying no attention, and was making food for them. He wished Katsuki would come and save him. But he hadn't even noticed Izuku was gone.

"Izuku.. what's your quirk?", Momo asked interested. "Uh... I.. I'm.. quirk..less", he remembered that he didn't really have one.. although he was very cat like..

"That's unfortunate.", she sighed.
"O-oh?..", he mumbled and looked down. "Oh..", he furrowed his brows.

After a few minutes Katsuki finally turned around and saw an uncomfortable and upset Deku.
He quickly walked over and pushed Ururaka off his lap. "Get your fat fucking ass off of him pink cheeks, he's obviously uncomfortable.", he growled and grabbed Dekus hand pulling him up and walking back to the kitchen.

Everyone looked at them as Katsuki almost babied him, "are you ok?", he asked him as Izuku nodded. "Mhm..",
"Don't let her do that.. if you just let people do as they please with you, it'll seem like you're ok with it.",
Izuku nodded. "Ok.. I'm sorry..", he mumbled and looked down.

"Does Bakugo bully you!!", some short grape yelled, everyone looked at him like he was stupid. "How- he's-", Sero wrapped him in tape covering his mouth aswell.
"Mineta- they're obviously getting along.",

"I mean.. this Izuku-kun does flinch a lot.. and he's very.. uh.. obedient", Ururaka explained.
Tenya looked at her and furrowed his brows, "anyways, what you did was just plain wrong.",
"Wha- I didn't do anything!", she yelled protesting.
"You know exactly what you did.", Tenya looked away.

As time passed todoroki had gotten up and walked over to the kitchen table, Katsuki and Izuku were still sitting there, just talking.
He had sat down and looked at them, then Izuku.
"I didn't know you could.. look more human like.", he said in a low monotone voice.
"Oh.. y-yeah.. it's just tiring...", he mumbled and looked down.
"Need something.", Katsuki growled glancing at todoroki.
"No. Just bored.", he sighed looking at him. "Besides. I'm surprised you even let Izuku leave your dorm.",
Katsuki rolled his eyes. "As long as he doesn't shift randomly. I don't care. He's still mine though.",
"Possessive much.", todoroki mumbled standing up.
"Excuse me?", Katsuki growled.
"I said, Possessive much. Have a problem with the truth?", todoroki glanced back at him then walked away.

Katsuki looked away then at Izuku and sighed. "Let's go back upstairs Deku..",
Izuku nodded and stood up. "Can i shift back when we get there.", Izuku asked walking to the stairs.
"No.. just practice staying in this form.. you'll grow tolerant to it.", he mumbled.
"O-oh..", he mumbled and looked down.

Izukus body had already grown tired. He just wanted to be comfortable, but his body felt tense, and he felt uncomfortable. A twist in his stomach began to form, a feeling of anxiety and guilt, for no reason at all.

Izuku entered the room and looked around. He realized in this form he was much to big to sleep on the bed with Katsuki. He sighed and laid on the floor knowing Katsuki would tell him to do so anyways.
Katsuki paid no attention to the boy, he just began to get ready for bed.

Many minutes passed as Izuku fell asleep, very uncomfortable he was.

Katsuki hadn't known that staying in Izukus current form was stressful for his body, he didn't know how uncomfortable, and tense Izukus body was. And at that, he'd never actually know or understand.