Chapter Fifteen

"Aizawa.. Sensei..", Katsuki got instantly quiet... "He's not just a cat...", he mumbled. "He's a Neko..", he whispered.

"Ngh- And he's lost?", Aizawa asked.

Katsuki nodded. "If he left the
dorms someone might have stolen him...", he muttered.

Aizawa walked into the dorms and looked at everyone. "If you have the cat I demand you give him back immediately!", He yelled.

The class looked at each other and shrugged. Katsuki walked in looking at everyone as he bit his lip. "He left... then- We have to find him Aizawa Sensei!", Katsuki looked at him with almost a pleading look.

"Tomorrow we'll search." He sighed. "Get something with his scent on it. And be awake early tomorrow morning." He sighed again pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Wait? Why is this such a big deal that you guys are doing a search- It's just a cat..", Uraraka said confused.

"Tell them Katsuki.", Aizawa glances at him.

Katsuki growled. "Hng... Dekus a- he's.. just a cat... he's.. mine though..", he said quickly under a low mumble, it almost sounded like gibberish. Aizawa sighed and rolled his eyes. But it wasn't his information to tell.

Katsuki didn't want to tell the class.. they'd over react or something.

They're were a few sighs. Not much of a reaction. To them Deku is just a cat. But this "cat" meant everything to Katsuki.
"When I get him back- I don't want anyone touching him!! Got it!?",

There were a few murmurs, and whispers.
"Katsuki.. he really will come back.. he's just a cat..", Momo said.

Back at the LoVs hide out, Deku laid there motionless, as little whines escaped his small body. His body shivered as the temperature dropped.
Dabi sighed and stood taking a blanket off his bed and walked over again squatting down opening the small cage whilst wrapping the Neko in the blanket.

Deku calmed and relaxed. "How'd you even end up unconscious anyways..", he mumbled closing and locking the cage.

Dabi sighed and sat by the cage and waited for it to wake.

A few hours pass and Deku begin to shift and open his eyes. "Hm?-", he sits up quickly just to knock his head against the top of the cage, he whined loudly and laid back down covering his head. "Mhn..!",
Dabi jumped from his sleep and glanced at the Neko for he was finally awake. He sighed and sat up. "Finally..", he mumbled.

Deku looked at Dabi then looked around the small cage he was incased in. He breathing pace picked up as he began to pant heavily. "Not again... Not again...", the Neko mumbled as tears streamed down his face. He looked at Dabi pleadingly. "L-let me out... I-I don't want this... not again.", he cried.

Dabi felt his heart ache watching the small boy cry. Then realized the few word he's been repeating.. 'not again' this grabbed his attention. "Not again?", he asked.

Deku nodded, "Not again... no more... no more cages... n-no more hitting.", Dabi raised a brow. "From your owner?..",
Deku shook his head. "Mh Mh! Mh Mh! He saved me....", more tears streamed down his face. "Saved you? So before you were.. Abused?",
Deku nodded softly. "Are you going to hurt me?...",
Dabi shook his head. "I won't... but they might...",

Deku began to cry more as his breathing became staggered, his gasping became sharp. Dabi's eyes widen as he realized the small Neko was hyperventilating. "Hey, hey calm down. It'll be ok, it'll be ok... they're not allowed in my room.. so they can't hurt you.", Dabi tried to calm him down, but he's never been good at calming people down let alone helping anyone. He began to continue talking to reassure the small being but soon enough the Neko fell to the side and passed out. At least he was calm now..
"Ehh...-", Dabi stood abruptly, and walked down stairs glaring at Shigaraki. "You basically kidnapped a kid!", he yelled.
"So? The her-", Shigaraki began to argue.
"The heroes can wait! What if the heroes don't come for him? Hm? Have you thought that far?!",
Dabi glared as Toga watched with wide eyes and a grin as the boys argued. "Well just use him, and if he doesn't listen he'll be punished. Easy.",
"No! Not easily! Why'd you give the damn thing to me?! Like hell I can take care of it!", Dabi growled crossing his arms. "Did it wake up?", was all Shigaraki said.

"Yes.", Dabi calmed.
"What'd you do?", Shagaraki tilted his head down in question.

"I couldnt do anything. It start crying and hyperventilating then it passed out. Shigaraki if you hurt it-" Dabi was then interrupted.

"Then what? Since when have you cared about anything? We're villians.", Shigaraki stated.