Chapter Nine

(Sorry for the short chapter. But I'm going to be updating a lot of this story either way so hold tight. I'm also going to start another fanfic. Mha of course. It'll be a suicidal Izuku. There's only three fanfictions I'll be working on from now on as well as my other stories. This one, Notorious Neko- An Illness- and my new one. Then I have my other books- School boy (omega verse) and Insanity. But this one is my main project. Thankyou for the support and reading this. I don't usually like Authors notes but I just wanted to let my fellow readers know.)
———————————————
"The hell?!", Katsuki yelled.
Deku flinched and stepped back.
"You could be a normal fucking student!",
"Uh... yeah... m-maybe..", Deku smiled softly stepping back again as he nervously scratched the back of his neck not prepared for his outburst.
Katsuki narrowed his eyes at him and stepped towards him. "You got to be at least 5'6 now.",
Deku shrugged and sat on the ground putting his hand inside the hoodie pockets. "This form hurts my body more than it should... and besides... this school is for heroes right..? I'm.. I'm not cut out for that..",
Katsuki sighed and groaned. "I really gotta just keep you trapped in here huh?",
Deku nodded and kept his head down. "If you want, I can leave... you don't have to keep me here.. I'm not that impo—",
"Shut up! Nerd, your the last fucking Neko on this damned earth! You hear me!", Katsuki shouted.
Deku jumped and looked up at him. "What?..",
"If I were to let you go everyone would be out to get you! You could be enslaved or used for experiments! Are you fucking stupid?!",
Deku shook his head. "I'm sorry Kacchan...",
"You better fucking be.", he sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "God damnit...", he mumbled. "Did.. Did you eat Deku?", he groaned.
"Mhm.. you put the granola on the plate, and there's was a water bottle, thankyou...",
"Yeah yeah nerd.", Katsuki moved and laid on his bed.
"Kacchan...",
"What?",
"Do you hate me?..", Deku stood slowly and turned looking at him, "it's ok if you do.. I understand in all.. I just want to know..", Deku tilted his head down and sighed then looking off to the side in ready for an answer that he'd expect- yet didn't receive. "No I don't hate you.",
"Ah-? Really?", Deku picked his head up and smiled. "You really Dont?!", he smiled more and laughed softly. And all Katsuki did was nod as he closed his eyes. "Yeah nerd.",
"Mhhhh! That makes me happy..", Deku shifted to his cat exterior and jumped up onto the bed curling up next to Katsuki. Deku meowed and nuzzled his head down. Katsuki smiled softly and pet Deku behind the ears receiving some purrs. "I'm tired. So I'm going to sleep. So don't wake me up", Katsuki chuckled at himself for sounding so much like his sleep deprived teacher. "Damn..", Katsuki muttered as he slowly drifted off into a peaceful slumber.
Deku watched and meowed softly. He had just awoken from his nap, he wasn't tired yet. But instead of staying with Katsuki he got up and jumped off the bed, he shifted from his cat form and into his Neko exterior and grabbed Katsuki's hoodie. He thought for a second and put it back down walking to the door he cracked it open and shifted back to his cat exterior again and slipped through the door as it closed behind him. He walked around the dimmed lighted halls trying to find his way around the large 1A dorms. As he walked around he found stairs that led down. He tilted his head and started slowly hobbling down the stairs. As he made his way down he heard light bickering, shouting, laughing, and rational talking. He continued to walk down as the commotion got louder and louder. One loud Bakusquad... One silent group. One loud giggly group. And one angry demanding Iida. As Deku walked further into the loud lobby he mustered up the biggest sound he make, which of course wasn't very big but got most of the beings in the rooms attention. The smallest, the cutest meow escaped his mouth. "Awww!", most the the females within the room ran over and surrounded the small kitten. Dekus eyes widen as he stepped back. "You're scaring him.", a low monotone voice spoke from behind the crowd of females that surrounded the kitten. The heterochromia eyed boy pushed past the females and picked up the small green kitten. "Did they scare you?", Deku meowed softly and nuzzled into him. Deku did feel a bit bad about clawing him earlier. But he got what he deserved after. He ended up getting injured- again. Dekus fragile body can or could be very annoying. In surprise when Kirishima threw him, he didn't break any bones. Todoroki sighed and walked over to the couch receiving some glares from the females that were originally crowding the kitten. He sat and laid Deku in his lap and pet him gently as Deku purred. "I wonder why he's not with Bakugo-Kun..", Uraraka pondered. "He probably just left..", Todoroki mumbled. "Did you leave Bakugos room?", Todoroki in the end received a meow. "Did he fall asleep", he received another meow. "Wow! It's so cool that he can understand us!", Kaminari butted in.
"I guess...", Todoroki mumbled again.
"Uhm.. don't you think his fur color is weird- Kero?..", Tsuyu asked.
"Yeah!- and he can understand us!", Uraraka added.
"Hmm... in possibility do you think he's-?", Iida was interrupted by Momo. "There's no way. They went instinct a few days ago remember. And how could Bakugo ever acquire one anyways. They were unbelievably rare and either way expensive.", Momo spouted facts.
"I guess..", Todoroki mumbled again petting Deku softly. "You're soft", he whispered and Deku meowed as if saying 'Thankyou.'
"There's no way that's normal though!", Uraraka yelled. "Anytime we speak to him he meows as if he's speaking back!", she continued. "Normal cats do that too you know. Just not often", Kirishima sat by them. "Do they?", Uraraka asked. "Some do Kero.", Tsuyu added.

Hours passed as they spoke about school, different quirks and classes of UA, and Dekus weird behavior of course. They were happy and chatting until one angry and irritated Katsuki came running down the stairs.

"Where the hell is Deku?!?"

(I think I'll name my new fanfic 'Pained'- I'm not sure. But it'll be a suicidal Izuku one so any suggestions of title names comment if you want! :) Thankyou)