Chapter Nineteen

Shigaraki ran into Dabis room quickly just before the heroes charged into the building while other heroes surrounded the area.
"Dabi! Take the Neko and go through to tunnel in the basement! The heroes are here. And frankly I'd like to keep the Neko just a bit longer. So go run with him.", Shigaraki ran down stairs and began to prepare for a fight with the rest. Kurogiri was preparing a portal just Incase things get to bad.

Dabi held the Neko close and ran downstairs. "Stupid bastard telling me what do to.. who the fuck does he think I am...", mumbled Dabi as he started his way to the basement door- once a few heroes charged in the battle to save the green headed neko began. Katsuki refused to stay back like he was told, He saw Dabi run off with HIS neko. And followed them down the basement.

Katsuki ran passed everyone and followed Dabi quietly through the basement. Until he attacked. He let off and explosion causing the whole tunnel to tremble. A loud whimper came from Deku as Dabi had turned around and countered the explosion with his fire.

Katsuki got ready with another explosion, he grabbed onto his wrist steadying his hand as he prepared to let off another big explosion.

Dabi growled and held Deku close as he ran off down the tunnel.

Katsuki let off the explosion as a gust of wind and spark flew down the tunnel, it left Dabi off balance as he flew forward and landed on top of the Neko.

Deku whimpered and whined trying to move himself from the larger being.

Dabi used the smoke to an advantage and got back up quickly, grabbing the Neko and running down to tunnel as fast as he could. "Kacchan!!", Deku yelled.

Even if Katsuki couldn't see his way through the tunnel he still ran. He ran straight forward as fast as he could. Until he hit the end point. Outside.

Katsuki panted looking around. "Deku!!?", he yelled.

Deku gasped and yelled back. "Kacchan!!-",
"Shut up!...", Dabi yelled. "You don't want him to catch us, do you?", he growled furrowing his brows.

"No- I do! I do!",
Deku let out another loud yell. "Kacchan!!", Dekus ears twitched as he heard running foot steps.

He quickly pulled away from Dabi and stumbled. None of his wounds had healed yet. And it was putting him through enormous amounts of pain. But that didn't stop him from running towards the foot steps. Katsuki's foot steps.

"No come back here!", Dabi tried to grab him. Deku shifted to his cat exterior and ran. He ran as fast as he could that was, until Katsuki turned around to the small Neko and blasted him accidentally out of instinct.

As the explosion hit Dekus body, the gust of wind caused him to go flying backwards. The sparks from it marked his small kitten body.

Deku hit the ground with a thud as he lost consciousness.

"Deku?!", Katsuki looked at Dabi who stood a bit of ways away from Deku.

Katsuki growled and ran towards Dabi preparing one for all at one hundred percent, he focus most of the energy in his hand as sparks flew about. He walked closer as he held his hand out and kept it steady with the other hand.

"Your small explosions won't hurt me.", Dabi chuckled walking towards the Neko.

Deku began to shift back to his Neko state other than his cat exterior. But when he did, it looked as if he had been abused all over again.

Katsuki glanced at Deku as he bit his lip in regret. He then looked at Dabi.

He walked closer and stood right next to the Neko. Dabi froze and crossed his arms as blue flames erupted from his body. "Hit me.", Dabi grinned.

Katsuki let off the explosion. As he let it off he flew backwards from the power the he once learned before. Once he hit the ground he watched as dust and dirt had flown up, the flames had gone out.  As the dirt cleared he saw the Dabi had been gone. Katsuki took his chance and grabbed Deku and ran. He took out a walkietalkie and notified everyone within the premises that Deku had been retrieved. Katsuki quickly ran back to UA leaving the other behind as the retreated.

There wasn't much of a fight after Kurogiri ported the lov away. It was more of a search.

Katsuki ran to RGs office holding Deku close as he entered he panted softly and held Deku out. "Help him..."
RG took a look at Deku before moving him to a bed. She healed what she could but there seemed to be many drugs into his system causing his wounds to grow worse as they were healed.

Katsuki sighed as he let Deku lay there until he wakes up again.