Chapter Twenty-Four

Weeks began to pass as Izuku stayed in his larger more human exterior, only when Katsuki's around. He did obey Katsuki, as he was told to practice staying in that form.

Katsuki didn't think much of it, other than Izuku was much bigger, even then he was still quiet and shy.

Izuku preferred to stay in Katsuki's room anyways, he never enjoyed hanging out with the others when he's in his human exterior.

Izuku only really obeyed Katsuki when he's around, but when he'd leave for class, he'd go back to his Neko exterior, and before Katsuki gets back he's back to his larger self.

The weekends were harder for Izuku. And the constant shifting was tiring and it filled him with fatigue, but he was still "ok".

It was a Friday night and everyone was downstairs watching a movie, Katsuki and Izuku included.
Izuku stayed close to Katsuki knowing that Katsuki had a short temper with anyone that'd try and talk to Izuku.

The class knew that Izuku was a friend of Katsuki's. And they had the impression that he went home late at night after he would come "hang out".
Aizawa knew about Izuku, so he didn't give it much of a second thought. Although he wished Katsuki would tell the class.

But Katsuki was being selfish. He liked having Izuku to himself, knowing a secret that no one else knows. He felt "special".

Izuku yawned and rested his head against Katsuki's shoulder. His body felt weaker, and fatigue was hitting him like a truck.

"K-Kacchan..", Izuku whispered tiredly.
"Hm?..", he hummed in response.
"Can.. can I go to your room.. and shift please?..", he glanced at the blond keeping his voice beyond a whisper.
Katsuki furrowed his brows thinking. "After.. after the movie.", he mumbled looking at Izuku then back at the tv.

The smaller boy sighed and looked at the tv, then closed his eyes. He relaxed, and slowly moved laying down having his head in Katsuki's lap.
Katsuki looked down at the boy and furrowed his brows. "Hmg...", he groaned and lightly placed a hand on the head of the boy.

Izuku had relaxed more almost falling asleep as Katsuki gently messed with his green mop of curls, every so often gently tugging leaving a satisfying feeling in him. Izuku hummed softly before falling into a comfortable slumber upon the blonds lap.

Katsuki looked down at the sleeping boy and sighed. He shook his head looked up at the ceiling. "I'm heading to bed you guys.", Katsuki mumbled knowing that if Izuku stayed there he'd wake up sooner.

Katsuki gently moved Izuku then picked him up carefully having his arms lay limp upon his shoulders and either of his legs around him. Katsuki gripped the back of his thighs gently walking to his room whilst Izuku stayed asleep.

As they entered his room he gently laid Izuku on his bed, the smaller boy let out a soft hum before turning on his side curling up very cat like.

Katsuki sighed and moved Izuku over a bit laying right beside him.
He groaned a bit annoyed staring at the ceiling. The thing annoying him, was that Izuku was unbelievably tense, his breathing seemed heavy and staggered, and his limps looked stiffened in place.

Katsuki bit his lip and shook Izuku awake. "Deku...", he mumbled a bit. "Deku..", he shook the boy more aggressively.
"Deku. Wake up.", he gripped his arm turning Izuku on his back. "Izuku!", Katsuki yelled as the boy woke up in a jolt. "K-Kacchan..?!", he responded in a panicked shout. "Wh-what?.. d-did something happen?..", he whined keeping his eyes closed.
"No. No. Just.. shift to something that'll make you more comfortable.", he grumbled letting Izukus arm go.

"Oh..", Izuku exhaled softly shifting to his Neko exterior, his body heavily relaxed as well as his breathing. "Thankyou..", he mumbled and moved snuggling up next to katsuki. "Deku do you have to be so close..?", he grumbled looking at the smaller boy. "Mhm..", he hummed, "kacchans warm.. and big..", he mumbled slowly moving himself on top of Katsuki curling up on his chest.
Katsuki sighed and pulled a blanket up over the two, "comfortable?", Katsuki mumbled.
Small giggles came from the Neko as he nuzzled his head down against Katsuki chest.
"No answer? Whyre you giggling, stop it's creepy..", the blond grumbled putting a hand on Izukus side.
The smaller being continued to giggle laying comfortable upon the larger being. Katsuki rolled his eyes, "Whyre you giggling??",

"B-Because... k-Kacchan is being s-super nice lately..", Izuku stopped giggling relaxing completely against Katsuki. "And.. k-kacchans chest comfy...", he mumbled closing his eyes.

Katsuki rolled his eyes again moving his hand to Izukus head gently fiddling with his ears.

Izukus ears twitched while Katsuki messed with them, as Katsuki continued small, soft purrs came from Izuku as Katsuki tensed. "Y-youre purring?..", he mumbled. "That's weird- y-youre vibrating d-Deku...",

"I-I dont try too.. I purr because of you.. I can't control how I react to things-",
"That was a dumb answer deku. Just stop vibrating..", he mumbled moving his hand messing with his hair pulling gently.

The green haired boy purred louder, the feeling of Katsuki's hands running through his hair, around the base of his ears, every so often a soft tug against his scalp. He couldn't control the way he reacted to the physical affection. Cats purr when they feel loved, or when they're touched "affectionately." And Izuku was the same way, hence him being "half" cat.

"Deku.. you're doing the exact opposite of what I'm telling you.", Katsuki grumbled.
"You're petting me Kacchan.. it feels nice, I-I can't help it..", he whined.

Katsuki then stopped moving his hand away. "Better?", Katsuki mumbled.
Izuku whined and looked at Katsuki with a pouting face. "Noo.. why you stop?",
"Because you're vibrating! It's weird!", he shouted looking at the pouting boy.

Izuku shifted into his cat like exterior and laid on his chest facing Katsuki. "What are you doing?", he sighed.
Izuku ignored and put his paws against Katsuki neck making biscuits.

Katsuki's eyes widened as he moved Izuku away. "Don't do that, it hurts!",

Izuku moved back beginning to make biscuits against his neck again while Katsuki moved him away again.

That didn't stop Izuku as he moved back doing the same thing.
"Why are you- what do you want?!", he shouted after moving Izuku away again, just to have Izuku move back continuing his biscuits on Katsuki's neck.

Katsuki huffed petting Izuku behind the ears as he stopped making biscuits."y-you little bitch! Thats your way of asking for attention?! That's evil!",

After time passed Katsuki moved his hand closing his eyes, Izuku meowed and began making biscuits on his neck again. "D-Deku! Let me sleep!", he yelled petting the smaller being again resulting in Izuku to stop.

Eventually Izuku shifted back to his Neko exterior nuzzling his head against Katsuki's cheek. "Attention..", Izuku mumbled as Katsuki continued to pet behind his ears. "I'm tired Deku.. let me sleep..", he mumbled as he stopped petting, but kept his hand on Izukus head.
But this simple touch was enough to satisfy Izuku as he closed his eyes letting out soft purrs eventually falling asleep in a comfortable sleep with Katsuki.