Chapter Eight

Katsuki started his way towards the beach in prepare for his training. He made sure the Deku was sound asleep before he left. He also left a small plate of granola and an open bottle of water.
As he stepped upon the sand he looked around for Yagi Toshinori.
He walked around then sat in the sand waiting. "Told me to arrive at 18:00.. Motherfuckers late..", He growled. "What was that young bakugo?", Yagi spoke behind him. "You're late!", he turned around.
"I was in a meeting and I assumed it wouldn't take long.",
Katsuki growled and stood. "Whatever. Let's just get this over with.",
Yagi sighed.
"Since you're not good at controlling one for all with your quirk. We're going to work on that. So start at the lowest percent you can use is at and combine the with your quirk.",
Katsuki mocked him then groaned knowing he could use is at fifty percent but any higher might hurt him. He honestly hated training as All Might successor, because he knew he was already strong enough. Katsuki always wondered who'd be Yagis successor if he didn't except the offer.
"Young Bakugo please. I see so much more potential within you. It'd be such a waste to not train your quirk with One for All.",
"Yeah yeah. I get it.", he grunted.
Katsuki stood and rose his dominant hand towards the ocean letting small sparks crackle from his hand. He then powered up one for all, making sure to focus most of the power in his dominant hand.
"That's it young Bakugo. Just make sure to focus that power and make your explosions bigger.",
"Shut it! I cant fucking focus when you start talking!",
Katsuki growled and made his explosions bigger. He rolled his eyes and tried powering one for all at one hundred percent. In result Katsuki went flying backwards as the explosion came out eight times bigger.
Katsuki hit the sand and groaned. "Fuck!", he stood up and grinned. "That was fucking awesome!!", Katsuki laughed.
"You should be more careful.", Yagi sighed.
"I'm doing it again!",
Katsuki stood and walked back of to his original position. He held his right hand out creating large explosions, he grabbed his wrist with his left hand for support. "Don't over work your self Bakugo!", Yagi yelled as Katsuki let One for all run throughout this body, a large gust of wind spun around him as his feet dig into the sand, he focused most of the energy in his right arm as small specks of orange, and white electricity crackled around his body.
Katsuki blew a larger explosion that threw him further than last time, he hit the sand after flying a few feet backwards, he skid backwards against the sand letting it fly throughout the air with the gust of wind that was left from the large explosion. He then stopped and panted a bit. Katsuki laid there for a second, replaying what just happened. "Y-young Bakugo!", Yagi ran to him as a grin grew onto Katsuki's face.
Katsuki then bursted into a sudden laughter. "Fuck yeah!!", he jumped up and looked at Yagi. "That was fucking awesome!",
Katsuki laughed.
Yagi nodded worriedly. "Why don't we call it a day?..",
"Yeah sure whatever", Katsuki dusted the sand off his body smiling.
"How does your arm feel?", Yagi asked.
"It feels fine. I'm gonna go check on Deku!", Katsuki then ran off with that.
"Deku?", Yagi muttered then sighed. 'Hes to destructive with one for all.. he's too strong for it..' Yagi though to himself.
Meanwhile Katsuki has slowed and started walking. 'That was so fucking awesome. The amount of power I can control is unbelievable. I love this..' Katsuki kept his smile and entered then dorms to hear immediate yelling. 'Oh yeah the get together.' He groaned walking passed as his smile faded. "Bakubro! I saw that smile!", Kirishima yelled.
Then the whole "Bakusquad" and a few extras turned around. "Fuck off!", Katsuki yelled. As he enters the elevator going up to the second floor. He waited for the elevator to ding. Meanwhile he thought back in how to make his explosions bigger. He grinned. 'Maybe if I power one for all, over 100% it'll end up bigger.. way bigger.. I just need to focus more and learn what I can do with the quirk... it's like a second quirk I don't always need to fuse it with mine..' Katsuki stepped outside of the elevator thinking to him self as he walked up to his dorm and entered. "Kacchan!", the little green haired Neko ran up to him with a small smile.
Katsuki was pulled from his thoughts and looked at the Neko. "What?", he stated sternly.
Deku jumped and stepped back. "I-I'm Sorry... I shouldn't pester you...", he mumbled and ran over to the bed and curled up. "Deku...", Katsuki growled then calmed. "Come here.", he sat on the floor and Deku picked up his head, he got off the bed and walked over. "Fuck you're short.",
Deku nodded as his ears twitched.
"Deku.",
"Hm?", he stared at Katsuki.
"Can you shift to a human. Without fuckin ears and a tail."
He nodded.
"Why don't you then?",
Katsuki asked.
"Uhm.. after a couple hours it hurts.. same with when I turn into a cat.. but that lasts longer."
Katsuki stared at him thinking. "Mh.. s-say something please..",
"Shift.",
"But-", Deku nodded then looked off to the side.
Katsuki stood and looked down at the Neko. "Do it."
Deku had nodded again and shifted only this time he was.. taller?