Chapter Twelve

"Deku.. Deku please wake up now..", Katsuki laid with the Neko petting its head gently trying to wake the small child. "Please..", he mumbled.. "you're getting too thin Deku.. you'll die please just wake up..", Katsuki continued to mumble. Until a small whimper was heard from the Neko, he fluttered his eyes open then closed them again. "Deku- Deku! Open your eyes again I saw that! If you're fucking joking with me I'll be pissed!!", he yelled then calmed himself. "Please Deku..", he sighed. Deku fluttered his eyes open once again, he glanced at Katsuki and turned nuzzling into his chest as his stomach growled. "You're hungry, huh?", Katsuki started to sit up until he felt a small hand grip his shirt. "You need to eat...", Katsuki mumbled.

"Mhh.. mh mh..", Deku denied as his grip loosened and his hand fell.

Katsuki laid back down and pulled Deku close rubbing his back gently. "Ok.. I'll stay.. but you still need to eat something.. or drink something.. you're looking so pale Deku..", he sighed again and Deku whined nuzzling back into Katsuki's chest. "You're so small...", he mumbled.

"Mhn.. Mhm..", Deku hummed.
"Stay awake for me ok?", Katsuki held him close like he'd never let him go.

Deku returned his favor with a whine.

"Please damnit..",
"O-Okie...", Deku spoke weakly.
"Thankyou.. so much Deku.. I'm also happy you're not dead..", he grumbled.

Deku gave a weak giggle and a genuine smile.

Katsuki sighed and shook his head in disbelief.

How could he laugh as a time like this.

Hours pass and Katsuki finally got Deku to drink and eat something. He made sure to keep Deku awake just in case something would happen, whether it be bad, or be good.

A few weeks pass and Katsuki regularly leaves for school and comes back to make sure Deku is ok, sometimes Deku may catch a fever and that's when Katsuki calls Todoroki to cool him off. Katsuki hates that Deku likes Todorokis presence. You could even say he's jealous. Sometimes Katsuki's temper gets so bad he starts to lash out on todoroki. Although Katsuki's trying to fix that because it scares Deku to the point of hiding beneath the bed. He hates that Deku is skittish but all Katsuki can do is change. He hates change though, more than Todoroki himself. He can still have his temper just not around Deku. Never around Deku. He can't risk losing Deku. Not only does he like Deku- but he doesn't want the hanging guilt of him being the reason nekos go extinct. He'd never be able to handle that type of guilt.

He already feels guilty enough with scaring Deku. And plus leaving him during school hours and he has to leave Deku for training with all might. He hates training with all might. He never gets back before 20:00 pm.
Months began to pass and well, Deku is allowed to hang out with the class but only when Katsuki is around- well when Deku is in his cat exterior of course. No one except for Todoroki, Chiyo, and Katsuki, know that Deku is a Neko. Everyone else is oblivious. Completely and utterly oblivious.
Deku enjoys being with the class, but Mineta likes to touch him a lot, and the girls crowd to much. He enjoys sleeping on Todorokis lap when Katsuki isn't In his jealous mood. He enjoys kirishimas rough yet gentle pets. He hates Iidas constant yelling. He likes laying on Kaminaris shoulder. He hates Sero.. Sero likes to try and play with Deku with his tape. It always ends badly. An angry Katsuki, an Angry Iida, and a whimpering Deku.  He likes playing with dark shadow though.

Dekus happy that Katsuki is opening up more to him. But definitely not to the class, Katsuki only respects a few people. Which is understandable. But ever since the incident, Katsuki's been more gentle, and not only that, but Dekus gotten more attention and pets when Katsuki isn't busy.

Deku loves pets. But prefers them only from Katsuki. But other pets will do.

Deku is happy, but he wants to leave the dorms. He's tired of being cooped up in there 24/7, but maybe, just maybe Deku may try and leave. Now how will that turn out?

(I know it's short. But I wrote and edited it in a span of thirty minutes and not only that- it's 3:00 am. Be grateful my faithful readers!! :) )