Chapter Sixteen

Dabi glared at him whilst sparks of blue fire emerged from him. "Since you brought back a fucking, past abused child! If every time he wakes up and has a panic attack, he won't be staying in my room!",

"eeee!! He can stay in mine!!", Toga squealed.

Dabi glared at her. "Absolutely not!", he argued back.

"Hmph.", she pouted looking away.

Shigaraki sighed then grinned softly. "Then find a fucking way to calm him down. It's shouldn't be so hard.", and with that he left.

"Stupid son of a bitch...", Dabi muttered.

"Awwww is Dabi-kun maaad!", she jump upon the table and kicked her legs.

"No.", he grumbled walking back to his room, to find the Neko awake again.

"Hm...- Hey! Don't do that! Don't do that!", he ran over to the cage and opened it quickly grabbing his hands.

Deku looked at his wrists then at Dabi shaking heavily.

Whilst Dabi was downstairs arguing with Shigaraki, Deku had woken up again. Once again he looked around to find himself still with in a cage where he began to panic, while old memories filled his mind. He started to pick and scratch at his wrist, scratching away at the skin making it raw.
That was, until Dabi walked in.

"Why would you do that?..", Dabi spoke softly moving Dekus hands to his sides and moving back closing the cage.
"D-do what...?", he stuttered as his gaze fell, looking down at the blanket that wrapped him.
"Make yourself bleed!", he growled standing.
Deku flinched and scooted back. "I-I'm sorry... I'm sorry... please... I'm sorry..",
Dabi shook his head and walk to the bathroom grabbing wraps then walk back sitting opening the cage. "It's ok.. calm down ok?..",

Dabi grabbed his bleeding wrist gently as Deku flinched, he then looked at his wrist. "Oh...", he furrowed his brows. "Look, you inflicted this on yourself, did it hurt?..", he gazed softly at him.

"I-I'm sorry... and n-no it didn't hurt... I-I didn't feel it... I-I didn't know I was doing it...",

Dabi sighed and nodded wrapping his wrist gently. "It's ok... ok? Just try and not do it again. God I hate children...",

"I-I'm not a child though...", Deku glances at him. "Eh?!", Dabi looked at him. "Don't play games with me. You're fucking tiny.",

"I-I know... but... I-I'm fifteen... I just look small... I'm.. I tiny Neko." He giggled softly looking down playing with his fingers.

Dabi backed up and closed the cage. "You act like a baby.",

"I know... I've... I'm sorry...", Dekus small smile faded as he remembered the situation he was in. "I.. grew up in.. in the black markets.. and in abusive house holds.. I never... I don't know how to act any other way..",
Dabi sighed. "It's fi-", he was cut off by the heart breaking voice crack of Deku.

"I'm sorry..", Deku began to cry as his voice cracked trying to hold himself together. "Just... please don't hurt me... I-I won't be able to handle that... I... I can't handle anymore of that..", he sniffles as his cries turned to soft sobs.

Dabi stood and walked over to his bed laying down. "I'm not going to hurt you. Ok?", he sighed and closed his eyes falling asleep.

"Mhn..", Deku nodded and curled up into the blanket. He looked at the rusted cage as more tears fell. He hated cages. He has so many bad memories of being in a cage that it hurts him. Mentally. And even physically.

Him scratching at his wrist. In a situation like so, is normal. And he doesn't even realize that its putting him through pain..

Deku fell asleep, after a few minutes of calming down. He knows he will end up getting hurt here. Even if it not by dabi.. it'll be by someone...

Back at UA Katsuki picked out a hoodie Deku had recently worn and placed it down on his chair. He sighed in hope that his scent would still be traceable. If he went too far there was no doubt he got lost. And taken.

Katsuki paced his room overthinking the possibilities of what could have happened to Deku. He bit his lip and walked out and to Kirishima dorm knocking. He needed someone talk to. And that someone he wanted to talk to was lost.