Chaper Six

As Katsuki kept Deku close to his chest and Aizawa talked to the class.
Some point during the lecture Deku moved his way out of the hoodie and moved to Katsuki's shoulder where he curled up and laid there. "Deku..", he mumbled. Deku meowed softly which caught peoples attention, they all looked in Katsuki's direction. "Bakugo has a cat, Kero?", Tsuyu said looking at him. "Bakugo-Kun, Pets are not allowed in the school building!", Tenya yelled with his robot arms.
"Awww it's so cute!", Mina screamed getting out of her seat and running over. "I didn't know you liked cats Bakubro", Kirishima said.
Katsuki clenched his jaw as Deku dug his claws into his shoulder trembling.
"Deku would you let go! And all you shit heads stop staring already!!",
Deku let go and jumped running to the corner of the class, Aizawa sighed and walked over to Deku crouching down holding his hands out. "Come here.. I won't hurt you.", Everyone went silent watching their Sensei be so gentle. Deku slowly crawled into his hands and curled up. "Problem child you have a very small kitten.", Katsuki ignored. Aizawa walked to the front of the class. "Forget the lesson and do whatever.",
Katsuki stood and walked to the front of the class and handed the hoodie to Aizawa. "He gets cold easily.",
Aizawa took it and wrapped Deku inside it. Katsuki walked back to his desk and laid his head down. Everyone seemed speechless for the time being until Denki started up a conversation leading others to also talk and chat.
"Bakugo why is your cat green?", Uraraka walked over and asked. "Dunno air head.",
"I've never seen a green cat before.",
"And that concerns me why?",
"Bec-",
"Didn't ask go away floaty bitch.",
She pouted and walked away.
School was nearing the end and Aizawa was still holding Deku.
Katsuki sat up and sighed bored of the day. Everyone one went silent when the started hearing pained meows and whimpers come from the front of the class. Katsuki stood quickly and walked to the front talking to Deku. "Are you in pain? What hurts?", Deku meowed in response. Everyone watched Katsuki's reaction. He was concerned. Katsuki looked back and growled. "Stop staring you fucking extras!!", everyone looked away. "Deku. What's wrong? Are you in pain?", he meowed again. "He's a cat Bakugo he cant understand you.", Aizawa stared.
"Shut up!", He yelled snatching Deku holding him close. "Shh.. it's ok.. it's ok..",
Deku meowed again and whimpered more pushing away from Katsuki soon landing in the floor. Todoroki the leaned to the floor and tapped on the ground gently getting Dekus attention. "Come.", Todoroki spoke as Deku walked over slowly.
Some people looked at Todoroki as he picked up Deku and held him.
"Half and half..", Katsuki growled under his breath.
"I'm just holding him..", he said in his usual monotone voice. Deku meowed softly feeling the different temperatures against his fur, cold and warmth. He relaxed and closed his eyes as Todoroki gently pet him.
"Bakugo.", Aizawa spoke.
"Sensei?", he growled turning towards him.
"Why is your cat green? Usually cat fur is natural.. like gray, white, brown, black. Are you sure he isn't a ne-", He was interrupted by Momo. "Aizawa Sensei! Nekos went extinct three days ago! There's no way that Dekus a Neko!",
Aizawa sighed.
"Extinct?", Katsuki mumbled.
"What bakugo?",
Katsuki shook his head and walked over to Todoroki sitting in the floor. He pushed Todorokis hand away and pet Deku gently. "Brat...", Deku meowed and nuzzles into his hand. "Come here Deku.", he sat up and slowly got out of todorokis lap and laid in Katsuki's lap meowing softly. "He's obedient.", Todoroki said.
"Yeah. That's why I like him.", Katsuki stood and held Deku close. "Does he know tricks?!", Uraraka yelled. Katsuki grumbled, "yeah...", he muttered.
"Really Bakubro!? Show us what he can do!", the class watched as Katsuki grumbled walking to the front of the class sitting down. He even has Aizawa intrigued. "If you listen I'll give you extra pets later. Got it rat?",
Deku meowed complying with him.
Katsuki sighed and rested his elbow on his knee whilst laying his head in his hand. "Sit.", Izuku complied and sat. "Lay down.",
Again he complied laying down. "Roll.", Izuku rolled over. "Stand.", he stopped and stood up. Katsuki grinned. "Hiss.", he hesitated then hissed at Katsuki. "Feisty. Spin rat", Izuku did a slow three sixty. "Speak." He meowed softly. "Go claw Half and Half.", Katsuki grinned more. "Bakugo-Kun I don't think he knows that command.", Iida spoke. Others laughed- until Izuku started to walk towards Todoroki. "Did you teach him that Bakugo-Kun?!", Uraraka yelled. "No. He's just smart.",
Izuku looks up at Todoroki and hesitated. Todoroki looked down at him. "Do you want to be held?", he said in his usual monotone voice. Izuku meowed as Todoroki picked him up again. Izuku looked at Todorokis hand and retracted his claws. Katsuki watched. "Stupid cat.", he mumbled. Izuku puts his paw against his hand slightly letting his claws dig into Todorokis skin. Todoroki jumped at the sudden pinch accidentally activating part of his fire quirk against Izukus back. Izukus eyes widen at the sudden heat and meowed distressfully. Everyone either stood or looked back. "H-He clawed me!", Todoroki said in defense as Izuku quickly ran to Katsuki whimpering. "Oh man up Deku! He just burnt you, you'll be fine!", Katsuki growled.
Deku looked at him and stepped away trembling. He then slowly laid on the floor and lays his head down whimpering softly. "Wait, Deku does it hurt that much?", Katsuki leans forward looking at him. Deku meowed painfully and closed his eyes. "Deku open your eyes", people crowded worriedly. 'Is he ok?' 'Why did it hurt him so bad?' 'Should we take him to recover girl?', questions as so filled the room. "Everyone back up!!", Katsuki yelled as he picked Deku up. "I'm leaving!", he stood up and snatched his hoodie from Aizawa and started to walk out the door. "Bell hasn't rung." Aizawa spoke. "I'm going to recovery girl.", and Katsuki left with that.
Aizawa sighed. "Everyone get back to your desks.",
A few minutes pass and Katsuki enters recovery girls office. "Half and Half burnt him.", he laid Deku in the bed within the room. "Shift..", Katsuki said sternly. Deku shifted back to himself slowly and Katsuki slipped the hoodie onto him.
The bell soon rung as RG healed his burn while leaving a small scar. "I'm sorry for being bad..",
"You weren't being bad Deku. Don't apologize.", Katsuki sighed and sat next to Deku who laid on the bed.
"Do I get extra pets..?",
Katsuki chuckles softly and nodded. "Sure dumbass.",