Chapter Ten

"Where the hell is Deku!?"
An angry Katsuki shouted in anger. Dekus immediate instinct was to hide behind todoroki and climb up his shirt. Todoroki winced at the claws against his back as everyone stayed silent.
"I know he's down here!! Hair for brains! Where is Deku?!",
"If you yell like that Bakubro he'll never come back to you. That's not manly.", Kirishima spoke.
"Bakugo!", Mina yelled. "We'll tell you where he is if you sit on the floor and say- 'kitty, kitty, kitty'", She teased.
Katsuki cringed at the thought. "So you know where he is?!",
"Bakugo stop yelling it's inconsiderate!", Iida yelled waving his arms about.
"You're the one yelling, you sonic bitch.", Katsuki grumble sitting in the floor.
"Are you gonna do it Bakugo?!", Mina squealed.
Katsuki exhaled as everyone went silent looking at him, while there were still slight giggles that came from the females.
"Give Deku back!!", He yelled, his voice echoing in the silences of the dormitory.
"Hng- Ah!", Todoroki arched his back as Deku dug his claws further into his back.
"Found him.", Katsuki stood walking over to Todoroki looking down on him.
"Give him.", Katsuki grumbled.
"Be nice to him.", the monotone voice groaned as he slowly moved Deku from his back.
"He's my fucking cat I can do whatever.",
"You're not very suitable for a pet, you know bakugo..", Denki mumbled.
"Why are you telling me this?", Katsuki growled at him taking Deku back and walking back into his room.
"Why'd you fucking leave?", Katsuki grumbled closing his dorm door behind him as he tossed Deku to the bed. He landed on four paws then shifted to his Neko exterior. "I wasn't... I wasn't tired and... I didn't want to be alone... b-besides they were nice... including the guy with the red and white hair...", Deku looked down and sat crisscross on the bed smiling, Katsuki growled, "Stay away from him he's dangerous", Katsuki threatened grabbing the hoodie off the floor and threw it at Deku. "Put that on.",
Deku nodded and slipped the hoodie on. "How's he dangerous?", Deku asked looking at Katsuki with his head tilted softly. "He just is! Now go to sleep! It getting late.", Katsuki turned the lights off and pushed Deku to the end of the bed, he then laid down and pulled to blanket over himself.
Dekus ears and tail drooped as he pushed him away. "Mhn...", he whined softly and looked down. "I-I'm sorry.. I won't leave again....", Deku apologized.
"Just go to sleep!!", Katsuki growled annoyed.
Deku eyes filled with tears as they threatened to spill. "O-Okie...", Deku laid down as closed his eyes as his warm tear rolled down his freckled cheeks.
Katsuki then pushes his foot up against Dekus torso and kicked him roughly off the bed. "Sleep down there..", he mumbled dozing out.
"Ah-! Ouch...", Deku sat up and looks at Katsuki. "Mh...", Deku then backed up into the wall and pulled his knees up into the hoodie hugging them into his chest.
Deku exhaled as tears fell quickly down his cheeks. 'I'm a bad cat.. cat.. I-I'm not a cat.. I'm.. im a Neko... I'm a bad neko...', Deku thought to himself as he continued to cry. "It's cold...", Deku mumbled laying to the side curling up.

The cold night passed by slowly as Dekus fever began to come back, worse than it was before.

Morning passed by as Deku was still asleep, uncomfortably upon the ground.
Once Katsuki had woken up and looked around for Deku remembering he kicked him off the bed. He then stood and walked around sitting infront of him. "Damn... You really slept here...", Katsuki whispered making sure not to wake the Neko before him.
Katsuki leaned forwards some and lifted the hoodie to see a light bruise on his stomach. "You bruise easily...", he muttered moving to hoodie down. "I'm.. Im sorry Deku...",
"Mhn...", Deku whimpered softly as he tucked his head down. Katsuki sighed and pet Deku gently behind the ears, "you're burning up.. again.. damnit...".

Days passed and Deku still had a fever that's slowly progressed, he stayed asleep most of the time as Katsuki continued attending classes not bringing Deku along because it might be stressful, too stressful for him.
Deku loves being cuddled, held, and even being pet but the littlest bit of warm that'd touch him would make his headache progress, so most of the time he'd lay on the floor, the headache was gifted to him by the fever he seemed cursed with.
Katsuki wasn't sure how to help other than give him medications that'd bring his fever down, Tylenol, ibuprofen, even acetaminophen. But they didn't help as well as they were supposed to. Katsuki also wants to keep Dekus body cool but didn't know how. And the only person he could think of was Todoroki, but damn does Katsuki hate him. Katsuki dreads to even be in the same room with him. Recovery girl can only heal his wounds and this is just Dekus immune system lacking, failing him.

Another few days passed as Katsuki's dreaded thought wouldn't leave his mind. He grabbed his phone and opened a group chat looking through the settings to find his number. He clicked it and added it as- 'IcyHot bastard',
Katsuki sighed and dreaded his next action.
He called Todoroki not expecting him to answer but just so he can watch Deku for a few minutes, cool him off for a bit, besides Deku likes Todoroki so it'll be fine.
"Fuck-", Just then todoroki answered his ringing phone. "Hello?", the monotone voice spoke. God did Katsuki hate his voice. "Come to my dorm IcyHot.", with that he hung up and threw his phone to the side. "Deku..", he shook the sleeping Neko softly. "Deku wake up and shift", Katsuki continued shaking the weak Neko. "Deku wake-", then a knock at his door interrupted him.
Katsuki furrowed his brows and stood opening the door. "Icy hot.", Katsuki growled. "You called me to come over.", he said staring at him. Katsuki nodded. "Stay there Ill be right back.", Katsuki then pushes passed Todoroki and left to the dormitories kitchen to get a cup of water.
Todoroki looked back at him and sighed. "Why invite me if you're just going to leave Bakugo.", Todoroki then poked his head through the door that was left open.