Becoming Fae 6

Becoming Fae 6

Well when Nathan went over there to get the neclklace and said

"My friend over there is really shy so she asked me to come and get this lovely necklace for her"

the lady at the counter said "oh the poor dear, there's no need to be shy, you go over there and give your beautiful friend this necklace."  

"thank you" Nathan said before walking over to me.

"see it's not that hard" he told me

"psh" was all I had for a response.

"here let me help you put this necklace on" he said.

He put the necklace on me and it fit perfectly.

"thanks for getting it for me" I said. Was I blushing?

" No problem" was his response.

I looked at the necklace it turned pink then light blue and finaly settled on a deep purple. If it had to change that many times I must be an emotional wreck inside. Huh I didn't even notice me and Nathan were holding hands again. But we were holding hands because we were in a big crowd. Not because it was a date or anything......

*****************************(whoosh)*****************************

The rest of the day went really quick I didn't get anything else mostly because I was shy and afraid that that last person was just overly nice. I mean who just gives stuff away? As we were walking home it looked like clouds were rolling in over head

"Looks like it's going to storm soon, think you can hold it off until we get to the house?" Nathan asked.

"I'll try but there's no garentee since I have no idea what I'm doing" I told him.

The rest of the way I was peroccupied with thinking "don't rain don't rain don't rain" over and over we were almost to the house when Nathan said

"I didn't think you could do it but look" he pause "no rain!" he exclaimed and gave me a hug.

Well that broke my train of thought and it started to pour down rain. We ran to the house.

"Sorry but you broke my train of thought and it started to rain. It wasn't cause you hugged me or anything I just got kinda distraced" I said quicky I didn't want him to think I made it rain because he hugged me..

"no problem I probaly should have waited till we actually got to the house before I thanked you. I could hear you chanting to yourself in your head. It was pretty funny actually."

I stuck my tounge out at him

"well me chanting like that kept the rain away ....mostly.... Didn't it?" 

I said and started laughing when I relized how funny my thoughts would have sounded out loud. I took a look outside clear skys and a double rainbow. I've got to get these powers under control

<yeah we wouldn't want you making rain clouds over people who get on your nerves and then not be able to get rid of the rain. No we wouldn't want that would we?>

{hey I don't need your sarcastic tone mister!}

He just laughed.

{You want another cloud don't you?} I asked him through my thoughts

<Actually I need a shower feel like whipping me up another cloud?>

{Grrr....}

Thunder sounded outside. Hehe this power is cool. I sighed and said

"I'm going to bed"

We had been out all day plus I had to deal with Nathan I was going to need some rest before I could even think about what tomorrow was going to be like. I was so ready for bed but when I got to my room Saph was there sitting on my bed.

"So how was your tutoring?" she said and winked at me.

I went and sat next to her on the bed.

"Well..." I said debating on what I should tell her.

"I made a rain cloud over Nathans head and then I couldn't get it to go away." I told her deciding that that was one of the best parts of the day

"And that necklace?" she asked me.

I looked down at it. It was a light pink now.

"Nathan got it for me because I was to shy to go get it" I said while still looking at the necklace it stayed the light pink color.

"Well it's not as an exciting story as I hoped. ... Well that cloud thing is pretty funny. Oh well guess we should get some sleep. Night!"she said and ran out of my room.

I laid down on the bed and fell instantly asleep. I'm pretty sure this comfy bed is enchanted.

A/N: sorry I think this is pretty short and not really what I had totally wanted it to be but hopefully you like it. Sorry for qny spelling mistakes im updating from my ipod Is it weird that I Like/hate Nathan? Oh well.... VOTE!! COMMENT!!!! & read my friend craazy8's story halfbreed.