Becoming Fae 36 part 1

A/N: this is a filler chapter basically xD hope you like it anyways though!!

"I can't talk to her through her thoughts because she has the bracelet on" I heard a familiar male voice say.  

"Well can you take the bracelet off?" okay that was definatly Saph.  

"You don't think I've already tried!" the voice said again... That voice. Oh! It's Nathan! 

I suddenly felt like I needed to wake up, I just had to wake up. I had no clue how long I'd been out of it. But I need to wake up. I tried to open my eyes but it didn't work.  

Okay guess I have to start small. I tried to twitch my finger.  

And it took me about 30 minutes just to do that. Another 30 minutes to move my arm.  

"Amey? Amey are you awake? Can you hear me? Oh come on! I saw you move wake up Amey!". Nathan said 

I worked up the will power to open my eyes. And....  

There! I did it! 

"Cant you see I'm sleeping. I can give you your own personal rain cloud you know" I said and stuck out my tongue at him.  

"Same old Amey." Saph said and rolled her eyes.  

We talked and I found out that I had been unconscious for 2 days. Only three days left... And there was something important I needed to tell Nathan, I just can't remember what it was..

I was let out of the infirmary that day. Classes had ended last week and there was nothing to do. So, Nathan, Saph, Maddie, Miranda, and I went outside. I started to wonder, Miranda had helped the Dark Fae out. Does that mean she was a Dark Fae? I looked at her. While the others were cheerful and full of energy she looked a little drained. Maybe she was a Dark Fae? And you know I just don't feel right calling them Dark Fae it seems so... Inappropriate.... Night Fae fits better, it's like saying Dark Fae makes them evil and I don't like it.

"You all want to take a walk inside of the school for a change?" Miranda asked us all.  

Sure was the overall answer.

We walked inside from the garden and Wandered down the hallways looked out the windows at the garden and the huge field of green grass in front of the school. We passed class rooms of water, air and earth. The fire years were on a separate restricted floor, no one under Fire years aloud. Probably for some kinda safety reason. We passed the dining hall, not all that large... but big enough for all 4 years to fit.  

And that's pretty big I guess. We passed the anouncement hall which isn't used until the end of the year ceremony. Which I think is a little weird having that whole hall for one thing. The others Chatted while I stayed silent taking in my surroundings. Like really looking at it not glancing over it like I usually did the walls were wood, but it looked like there were vines wrapping through it, almost like it was holding it together. There were actually flower buds on some of them, they must bloom in the summer when we aren't here.  

I turned my head toward the ceiling which was painted a sky blue and I sware I saw clouds moving across it.

"Amey? You've been quiet. What's going on?" Nathan asked me quietly.  

"Just looking at how amazing this place is." I said smiling at him.  

"Yeah, the school is pretty cool." he answered.  

"Yeah, but it's not just the school, it's this place, this realm, this world, whatever you want to call it. I never even new it existed but here I am with the most amazing people I've ever met. And yeah, there's people out to kill me, cause of something I don't think is a good idea to say aloud, but right now it seems like none of that matters. I'm just here." I spoke all the words I had been thinking this whole time 

"Ya know, that was an awesome speech, thinking about doing some public speaking?" Nathan asked smirking at me.  

"Haha very funny." I responded rolling my eyes.  

"I get what you mean though. About here. When I was in your world... Well your old world... It was so polluted, I could hardly breathe. The people there have ruined it. Hopefully our world will never come to that." he said a serious look on his face.  

I nodded. "Hopefully"

A/N: soooooo sooooo sooo sorry this is so short, but the next one will be longer and I think it's probably going to be the end 

AND it will just be a second part to this one since it's so short. ****IMPORTANT*** Any ideas for the ending :D?