Becoming Fae 9

Becoming Fae 9

When we walked through the gate.... I guess you could call it a door, the inside was exactly as I pictured it. It defiantly matched the style of a faerie castle. It had really high ceilings that were made from like a cherry type wood and the floors matched the walls had painted pictures of scenery that looked a lot like what I had seen around the realm.

There were a couple of teachers separating the water (first years) from everyone else. I'm assuming they keep them separate because the other years already know what to do. All four of us walked over to the water group and started chatting with other people my nervousness slowly fading. The guys had walked off to who knows where. Probably didn't want to listen to us girls talking. A girl with constantly changing hair colors ran up to me and Saph.

"Hi I'm your roommate Madelyn" she put out her hand to shake I took it and shook her hand and so did Saph after me.

"Waters one of your room mates has been given a set of three keys and a room number, find your roommates and get to your room classes start on Monday!" a teacher called out from somewhere.  

"Okay then let's go!" Madelyn said.

We were on the third floor room number 376 and can you guess who had room number 375? If you guessed Nathan, Chrystopher and that dude named Jacobb then you would be right. How can they have girls and guys dorms so close... Hmm oh well. We all three went inside the room. I bet we looked really funny all three of us trying to get in the door at the same time. There was one set of bunk beds and one single bed, three closets, a desk, and two bathrooms. Well at least they didn't try to get away with just giving us one bathroom , that soooo wouldn't have worked. The walls were a light pink, and the bed spreads and accents of the room were black and white. This was defiantly my style.

"I call single bed!"I exclaimed as I threw my stuff on it.

We all laughed and sorted out the rest of the sleeping arrangements.

"well it's Friday looks like we have the whole weekend to just chill out before school starts." Madelyn said sounding tired

" it's been a long day, I'm gonna go to bed" I said as I got ready for bed.

"what should we do tomorrow?" I asked while climbing in bed

"how about visit the school garden I've heard it's absolutely beautiful."Saph said

"sure let's do that" Madelyn and I both agreed.

I let loose a yawn and slowly drifted off to sleep. I woke up on the morning completely refreshed I looked out the little window that was right beside my bed. Oh No! It's raining outside!

< then change it if you don't like it>

oh yeah..... I stared out at the sky. Stop raining please me and my friends are going out. Would you please stop raining? I know I sound ridiculous but it worked the sky cleared and I was wide awake and ready for another awesome day. I got changed into one of my sundresses, did my hair and make up, and woke the others up. I wanted an early start today. I don't know why it just seemed like the early starting kind of day. After we got ready we walked out of the room into the hallway to find that the other three guys were just leaving to.

"where you guys headed?" I asked them

"out to the garden and you all?"  Nathan responded

"were going to the garden as well." Saph answered him.

The Jacobb dude was with them

"Sorry I didn't mean to be rude my names Jacobb" he said

"Nice to meet you Jacobb" I said to him. Man this guy was cute!!I'm not someone who just goes around saying that either.

"So would you three lime to come with us to the garden?" Jacobb asked while looking directly at me.

"sure" all three of us girls said at once

"well then let's go!" I exclaimed

A/N: it's getting late and I'm really tired and this is off of my iPod so sorry if there are mistakes. I love all of the peoples that have been reading my story And I would love you even more if you would vote and comment!!!! Oh and plz plz read my friend craazy8's story halfbreed

xoxoxoxoxo ~m