Becoming Fae 24 part 1

A/N: I'll hopefully be updating quite a bit now. This week is spring break so Im going to be writing. I realize I haven't updated in a while so sorry!! Hope this teaser chapter is good enough for now!

I woke up in an unfamiliar four poster canopy bed. I looked around. It was a very well decorated room, almost seemed royal with hues of deep blue and gold.  

"Don't even think about running" someone said from a chair that I had overlooked.

This simple statement cause all my memories from last night... Well I think it was last night.. 

"where am I?" I asked the guy sitting in the corner.

He looked about my age, maybe a year older, pitch black hair and peircing blue eyes.  

"You are in the realm of the 'Dark' Fae." he said.. He looked extreamly relaxed, while I was scared to death.  

"But I..I thought you... The Dark Fae.. Wanted me dead?" I said my act of bravery faulting.  

He chuckled. "That's what they told you? That we wanted you dead?"

I couldn't help but be confused.  

"You weren't the ones who sent the Fae to kill me?" I said my curiosity getting the best of me.  

He sighed "I was afraid that we wouldn't get to you in time......Oh and I must apologize for the way we got you here... We didn't know how much you knew..or thought you knew about us.. So sadly we had to resort to well.. Kidnapping  I must apologize Amethyst." he said and looked at me.  

"How do you know my name?" I said... This was getting more and more weird.  

<No...Ame..y.....yo..u can...t.... Believ...e him.> 

{Nathan what's wrong I can barely hear you} 

<En...Chan...tment..ss> 

{Okay.. I'll remember what you said. "Don't trust him." I won't.} 

"Oh, Im Skye by the way." he said while still looking at me. 

"And as you seem to already know... I'm Amethyst" I replied 

The door to the room opened and a girl bounded in she looked familiar... "Haylie!?" I suddenly said. "Your a.. But... I thought... 

"You were at... When I was... And you were.." I stuttered.  

She laughed at my attempted to explain my thoughts.  

"We had to make sure you were safe, oh and Haylie isn't my real name, it's Aurora." 

Well this certaiy changes things.....