Becoming Fae 26

Becoming Fae 26  

A/N: I didn't get any comments on the last chapter so there's no shout outs :( but!! I have gotten over 1000 reads!!!! I would just like to thank everyone who's read this, but expecially the people that have voted commented and fanned, awhile ago I almost gave up on this, but then I saw i had gotten spike in reads so I decided to continue. Oh and I think I have the cover for the sequel... But enough of my rambling...Enjoy!

"Amey?"

I looked up and there stood Miranda right there in the door.

"Are you okay?" she asked while her eyes were begging me not to say she gave me away.

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you all right?" I said as a way to let her know I wasn't going to give her away.

"Yeah I'm fine, they didn't touch me... They just took you. Do you know why?" she asked.

"No, I don't really remember anything." I answered. I tried to signal her somehow that I did remember... But that will have to wait for another time I guess. Anyways...

"Well we have some free time since it's Friday afternoon... What should we do?" Saph said breaking my train of thought.

"I'm tireeeeeed" Maddy said and fell onto her bed.

Saph just laughed and said "Get up! Were going on a shopping spree!"

oh no.. Not shopping.. It was one of the things I never really got the hang of here.. There isn't money.. So how do you buy things!? It's all to different.  

I groaned and fell back onto my bed.

"I don't waannnaaa" I said drawing our my words like I was five." Saph you know I haaaateee shoppping"

"Oh fine well go tomorrow I guess... But we ARE going!" Saph said and sat on her bed.

I looked around.. Huh.. Miranda must've left and I didn't notice.

Huh.. I'm bored.  

{Naaaaaattthhaaaan, I'm booored} 

<And?> 

{and what?} 

<What do you want me to do about it?> 

{I don't know... I'm just bored."} 

<You just got back... After being kidnapped.. And your bored?> 

{Yes.} 

<Does everyone know your back?> 

{I think so} 

<Nope not everyone> 

{Oh! I forgot about Jacobb} 

<Yep.> 

{Will you tell him I'm back?} 

<No, you can do it. You have 2 arms and 2 legs that aren't broken.> 

{As far as you know.....} 

<Aaaameeyy> 

{Yesss?}  

<Dont even joke like that...> 

{why not?} 

<just..just don't..> 

{oookaay...} 

"Im starving let's go eat dinner" Maddy spoke up bringing me out of my silent conversation with Nathan. 

"yeah let's go. Amey, you coming?" Saph asked.  

"Yeah let's go" I said even though I was really tired and just wanted to go to sleep then again... I was pretty hungry..  

When we got there everyone was in their usually spots and I took a seat across from Nathan. Wow.. I'm really tired maybe if I just took a quick nap....  

"Ameyyy" a voice said  

"Aaaaaaammeeeyyyy" the same voice said.. It was a guys voice.. Jacobbs? 

"Move let me do it." that was definitely saph..  

"AMEY! WAKE UP! THE DINING HALL IS NOT WHERE YOU SLEEP!!!" yep.. That's Saph alright...  

"I'm awake I'm awake" I mumbled as I lifted my head off of my arms..  

"Wow Amey, you fell asleep at the table" Saph said " way to go" 

"Weeeelll Sorry Missy, I just got back from being kiddie napped...I have a right to sleep" I replied

"We we're really worried about you Amey." Jacobb said 

"Well, Nathan and Jacobb especially"  Saph whispered to me

"Well dinner's over, so let's go" Maddy said and stood up.

We all went upstairs and got ready for bed....  I fell asleep before my head hit the pillow and sleeped dreamlessly.