Becoming Fae 30

Becoming Fae 30

A/N: The 30th chapter!!! I never thought I would get this far!  

So since this is such a special chapter I am going to try to make it long.... aaaanddd it gonna have the first part of the dance! While I was writing this chapter I was listening to Enchanted by Taylor Swift, I think it fits the chapter well ^.^

There was a knock on my door about 10 minutes after Saphyre and Maddie left. That was quick, but just to make sure. 

"Who is it?" I asked 

I heard a laugh.  

"Its Jacobb, and I brought food." the voice- I mean Jacobb said 

"Kay come on in" I said not wanting to get the door.  

He walked in carrying a plate of assorted fruits and veggies.  

"Mmm yum, I'm starving. Thanks Jake!" I said and gave him a hug. He blushed, aww he looked so cute like that! 

"Yeah, Saph said your were being lazy and wanted food, I had already finished and figured I would bring you some." he said with a nervous chuckle at the end.  

I picked up a blueberry and popped it in my mouth.  

"So, how's your day gone?" I asked him  

"Pretty good, I hung out with Miranda while you all were shopping" he said.  

"Did you ask her to the dance?" I asked out of honest curiosity.  

"Actually I was gonna ask someone else." he said.  

"Do I know them?" I asked and tilted my head to the side.  

he laughed at that 

"Yeah you know her" he said.  

He was avoiding looking at me, that was odd.  

"Who is it?" I asked and put another blueberry in my mouth.  

"Well, I was hoping you would go with me?" He said and finally looked at me.

And what did I do? I choked on the blueberry... smooth Amethyst...smooth... After a few coughs and a couple pats on the back I was finally able to talk.  

Well, no ones asked me, maybe I should go with him, I mean the dance is getting close and on the other hand, I think of Jacobb more of a brother. Then he spoke up.  

"Look, if the choking was any hint to your answer, I better just go." he looked devestated, I felt like I had kicked a puppy. 

"No wait! I was gonna say yes." I said looking down, blushing. 

Maybe I did like him?  

It's a good thing Nathan can't read my mind anymore, he would have been making jokes throughout all of this.  

We talked for awhile, me and Jacobb, making plans at first then we just started goofing off.  

"I hear you roomies coming, see ya later" he said and flashed me a dazzling smile then walked out.

Saph and Maddie had to have seen him leave cause when the came in they walked straight towards me.  

"Soooo what did you say!" Maddie asked jumping up and down her hair a bright shade of purple.  

"Wait wait wait, you guys knew? You knew he was gonna ask me?" I asked 

"Yeah, he told me, Maddie, Miranda, and Nathan at the table at dinner." Saph said "So what did you say?!"  

"I said yes" I said smiling at the both of them.  

They both started giggling saying how they were going to do my make up and hair and every other detail they could think of. We stayed up for awhile just talking about the dance that was only a week away. And then we all went to sleep.

*Nathan's POV*

This is all your fault! You were this clost to asking her and you let the opertunity slip by! How could I have been so stupid! Ugh.... I am such an idiot.

*Amey's POV*

The week flew by so fast, the class finally learned how to breath underwater, real easy stuff, it even got into some air control, which I thought was cool. My gryphon riding was getting better without Nathan constantly distracting me. Its now an hour before our dates are picking us up for the dance.  

"Okay so we all ready?" I asked.  

"No silly we have to do your makeup still!" Saph said 

Right.. I was hoping they were going to forget about that.  

They spent the rest of the hour doing my makeup. When they were done I looked at myself in a floor   length mirror.  

My dress was simply amazing I loved it it flowed around me like water, my golden blond hair was piled on my head in little curls some of them escaping and falling around my face.  

My make up was subtle, but enough to show. I quickly used the power I got from Maddie to change my eyes to the color of the dress. Nobody will notice my eyes. I unconsciously fingered the necklace I was wearing. My favorite necklace, my mood changing necklace, the first thing I got in the Fae realm, the necklace Nathan got me.  

There was a knock on the door that pulled me out of my memories of that day.  

"Come on it's the guys!" Saph said.  

She was right. She opened the doors and there stood Jacobb, Jay, and Chrys.  

"Chrys!" Saph said grabbed his hand and they walked down the hallway towards the garden. Where the dance was.  

"Hey Jay." Maddie said and they walked away.  

"Wow, Amey, you look..wow" Jake said 

I giggled and said 

"Way to use that big vocabulary of yours Jake."  

He just laughed and held out his arm for me to hold on to.  

We just talked the whole way there about stuff that didn't make any sense, just random stuff.  

But when we got there what I saw nearly knocked the breath out of me, actually it did knock the air out of me.

Nathan went to the dance with Sheila.

And they looked like they were actually getting along.

HOW COULD HE DO THIS!?

A/N: I think that's pretty long, and the song for this chapter (in the first a/n) goes with the second part more than this one.. But oh well. I was soo excited for this chapter that I had to write and post it before I went on vacation. So this is the last chapter for about a week.  

~live4fantasy