Part 7

Haseul POV:
We just got back from getting my stuff from my house, I wrote to my father explaining how moved out and how I know what's he's done, i miss my mom so Much, if she was still here I would rant abt him to her all the time. I was smoking a cigarette in hyunjins balcony until I heard him come and say
Hyunjin: having fun?
Haseul: no, my life is so fucked up
Hyunjin: what do you mean
Haseul: my dad is a mafia, my dad hates me, my mom is dead, my grades are going worse and worse, I'm loosing each friend one by one, I only feel happiness when I'm with you.
Hyunjin put my hair behind my ear and said, "everything will be fine, u don't need school, u don't need ur dad, And what do you mean by ur loosing ur friends, they love you! I love you! You don't need school!! U wanna become a dancer not a scientist! Ur literally one of the smartest people I know Haseul! I'll fight ur dad, I'll get you freedom, and you'll stay with me! I'm here for you and I'll never leave you! Trust me Haseul! Please, just give me time.... I fucked up your life so I'm here to fix it, if I had never became mafia you wouldn't haft to deal with this! So I'll fix it, by keeping you safe, and happy. And healthy. And what are we gonna start with for being healthy? Stop smoking!"
He took to cigarette out my hand and crushed it on the floor with his foot.
Then he started again " you can't smoke forever, I know it sucks but it's life, and too help you, I'll stop smoking too! Tomorrow we'll go to class, and concentrate! I guess..."
As soon as he finished, I hugged him so tightly