Part 13

Time skip.
Felix arrived and Hyunjin left around an hour ago.
We were talking until he said, "so what really happened when you went to the party"
Haseul: I- I'm..
Felix: it's okay if you don't wanna talk about it. I totally understand.
Haseul: yeah..
"anyway, Hyunjin told me to make you food because he dosent like it when you don't eat and knows that your capable of starving yourself so I haft to make you food, come to the kitchen with me!!" He said in an exciting tone.

We were making food together, a couple seconds later Felix had gotten a phone call. I was confused on who called him so I just stood there.

OTP:
Hyunjin: FELIX YOU NEED TO COME!! KEEP HASEUL SAFE AND TAKE HER WITH YOU!! HER DAD IS COMING TO MY PLACE SO YOU NEED TO COME TO THE ABANDONED HOTEL ROOF!!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP HER SAFE!! PLEASE DON'T HURT HER AND PROTECT HER!
Felix: WHAT?! OK I'M COMING!!

He hung up and said "HASEUL WE NEED TO GO QUICKLY!!"
"WHAT WHY?" I yelled back.

"JUST COME ON PLEASE THIS IS FOR YOUR SAFETY!!"

I started getting mad at why he was yelling at me, he picked me up and threw me in the car, I started crying remembering everything of that night of when winwin threw me in the dark alley. I started blocking my ears remembering him yell at me, I cried super loudly and yelled while blocking my ears. It hurt so bad...

Felix: HASEUL PLEASE IM SORRY BUT IT'S FOR YOUR SAFETY PLEASE TRUST ME ON THIS!!

He started driving and an uncontrollable pace, he drove extremely fast that we were at our destination in not even 5 minutes.

He picked me up bridal style and we went in this place which looked like an abandoned hotel... he went to the roof. I started crying and remembering the incident again. I covered my ears and cried hard and yelled.
Felix: PLEASE HASEUL-AH PLEASE LOOK DON'T CRY HYUNJIN IS HERE LOOK PLEASE DON'T CRY.

Felix passed me to Hyunjin and said "HASEUL DON'T CRY SHH ITS ME IM HERE, don't cry shhh it's okay it's okay it's me I'm here it's fine" he said while stroking my hair calming me down.
Haseul: WHY ARE WE HERE!!! WHY DID YOU TAKE ME HERE!!
Hyunjin: BABY PLEASE DON'T CRY BUT YOURE DAD IS COMING OKAY! WE TOOK YOU HERE BECAUSE HE WAS GOING TO GO FIRE THE HOUSE DOWN IF WE DIDN'T LET HIM SEE YOU! PLEASE STAY CALM BABY! PLEASE DON'T CRY!