Part 20.

Haseul pov:
You're probably wondering why I'm not going to school right. Well. I dropped out. And today, to celebrate the gone of my father. I'm gonna go to the JYP building to audition to become a dancer. Not a KPOP idol. Just a dancer. It's what I've been dreaming of since I was a little girl.
You're also probably wondering what happened to winwin? Well that's funny. Today Hyunjin has a mission. And that's for ending winwin' life.
I feel so thankful to have this boy in my life. Without him I think I would have killed myself back when that idiot raped me.
Anyways, I had just woken up and yawned while sitting back up. I looked to my right and saw Hyunjin still sleeping. I layed back down and admired his beautiful face. I was staring for a good 3 minutes but then I heard "done staring?" I flinched at the sudden action and said "I wasn't staring.. I was uh.. just about to leave"
I was about to get out of bed but he held my wrist and pushed me back in.
"Where do you think your going? I didn't get my morning kisses did I?"
"Because you don't deserve them"
I said jokingly.
"W-what?"
I ignored him and started kissing his face everywhere. I didn't leave any part of his face and went down to his neck and starting kissing his neck to his stomach and got to his private. I lightly blushed in embarrassment and said "there you're morning kisses"'
"Did you just blush?" He said
"What no? I- was. I- just uhhh... "
Before I could say anything else he picked me up and hugged me super tight. I was no on top of him with my legs around him (while laying down)
He kept on pecking my lips and suddenly got addicted to them and couldn't stop. He kissed me repeatedly until he went in for a rough kiss. We were kissing. He said "you're such a good kisser oh my god" in the middle of the kiss. I replied with "I know" he took the opportunity to put his tongue inside my mouth and explored every single bit of it.
He kissed me until he could sense that I couldn't breath so he released the kiss and said "go get ready baby hm?"
"You ruined the fun" I pouted.
"So you were doing it on purpose to not kiss back half the time we're you huh?"
"What? Nooooo"
"Mhm. You'll see from me just wait."
"W-what" I said as is started covering my breasts.
"N- no- I wasn't gonna fuck yo- Haseul stop making me embarrassed" he whined super loudly and started acting like a baby jumping and down while whining.
I just laughed and went to the bathroom to go get ready for my audition.