Part 9 *WARNING, 18+*

"Where  do you think your going?"
Haseul: AHHH
Hyunjin chuckled and said, get u and ur fat ass back in here.
Haseul: UGHHH
Hyunjin: where the fuck do you think you were going huh? HUH?
Haseul: bruh chill!!
Hyunjin: excuse me?
His face looked so hot when we was mad, I started getting so wet.
Haseul: I was just goin-g t-o- the gro-ocer-y-y store....
Hyunjin: I believe that. I warned you that if you tried sneaking out you'd get a punishment didn't I?
Haseul: what?
He picked me up and took me to his bed. He slammed me to the bed and started kissing me roughly, I was so shocked but finally, I was getting the touch of these soft lips.
He was getting deeper and deeper until he started inserting his tongue, it explored my whole mouth. I was so wet. He stopped kissing me and said "you sure you wanna do this"
Haseul: UGH JUST YES DO IT JEEZ
Hyunjin: DONT JEEZ ME
he took off my shirt and trousers and started kissing me even rougher then before. He finished kissing me until he travelled to my breasts, he took off my bra and started sucking on one while feeling the other, i moaned so loudly.
He started travelling everywhere until he reached my area, he looked at me for permission and I said "OMG DO IT ALREADY ARGGHGG" he took of my panties and inserted a finger, he inserted one then 2 and then 3, I was a moaning mess, he started going up and down with his fingers. He took out his fingers licked off the rest that was on his fingers and replaced them with his tongue, the pleasure was incredibly satisfying, I was a moaning mess, I wrapped my legs around his face which was telling him to continue.
Hyunjin: look at Haseul being wet, you wanna beg?
Haseul: AGHH PLEASE HYUNJIN
Hyunjin: that's not my name you idiot
Haseul: WHAT?
Hyunjin: I won't continue until you say my name.
Haseul: PLEASE HYUNJIN HYUNJIN HYUNJIN!
Hyunjin: THATS NOT MY FUCKING NAME YOU HORNY FUCK!
Haseul: AHH OMG DADDY!!!!
Hyunjin: good girl.
Haseul: CMON HYUNJIN PLEASE GET NAKED I WANT YOU SO BAD!!!
Hyunjin: can't hear youuuuuuuu
Haseul: UGH OMG DADDY PLEASE GET NAKED
Hyunjin: good girlllll
He took off his pants and shirt, he took of his boxers.
Haseul: HOLY-
Hyunjin: like what you see?
Haseul: THATS NOT GONNA FIT INTO ME! ITS SO BIG!! HOW THE FUCK IS THAT GONNA FIT INTO ME? THE CONDOM IS GONNA BREAK!!
He laughed as he started wearing his condom, he finished wearing and I said
Haseul: Hyunjin wait- it's my first time..
Hyunjin: it's okay baby I'll go slowly, don't worry!
He inserted in me slowly, the pain hurt so bad, he held my hand and said "shhhhh it's okay.. don't worry baby... it's fine, you'll like it trust me.
Haseul: IT HURTS SO BAD
Hyunjin: Shhhh baby, I'll go slowly and you tell me when to go quick okay?
Haseul: o- OOOO- AHHH- ok
He inserted slowly and I said "you can go quick now" started going quickly and I felt pleasure slowly develop In me, he went as quick  as he could.
Hyunjin: FUCK YOUR SO TIGHT
As soon as he said that, I saw a weird liquid come out of me.
Hyunjin: u cummed?
Haseul: I what?
Hyunjin: Haseul-ah you  cummed!!
He started drinking it all and finishing it all up, I was so weirded out.
Haseul: wtf!!
Hyunjin: it's normal, you'll do the same for me.
He continued going at the same page as he went before. Every time it hit my g spot. I felt so much satisfaction.
But then, he stopped, I looked at him confusingly and said, "why'd you stop?"
Hyunjin: your turn
Haseul: wtf do you mean my turn.
Hyunjin: suck my di-
Haseul: OHHHHH
he switched the positions, I crawled to him,
Hyunjin: come here kitty
Haseul: ew, never say that again u weirdo.
Hyunjin: YAHH JUST START ALREADY!!!
I started sucking on him, I gagged at some pint because it was so big, he was clearly satisfied because I could hear his moans so loudly. He put his head back justifying and correcting how I should suck on him,
Hyunjin: A- Ah- I- on the side haseul-ah!!
I sucked on him everywhere until I saw the same liquid again come out of him,
Hyunjin: drink it, it taste good trust me.
I shrugged my shoulders and drank every little bit there.
I layed on the other side of the bed as he said " you felt so good "
Haseul: I know I did
I said with a smirk on my face.
We both fell asleep as he sang me a lullaby