Part 10

TW:
Self harm
Rape. In the next following chapters.
There's mature content in the following chapters so please stop reading If you are triggered and hurt by rape and self harm.

It has been a couple nights since that happened, I still live with Hyunjin although he's quite protective.
I went to school and guess what, great. Just great. Another party was announced, did I wanna go? Um. Yes!
Was I going too? No! Why? Hyunjin would say no ofc....
Can't wait till this mafia things ends so I can just be normal with Hyunjin again.
He didn't come to school today because he had a mission or some shit the last night and had gotten beaten up severely so he's ingured at home.
I arrived home yelling that I was home "I'm homeeee"
Hyunjin: hi pumpkin how was school.
He said as he tapped my head.
Haseul: alright I guess. I have something to ask you though!!
Hyunjin: what?
Haseul: there's a party and I really wanna go!! Pleaseee can I go!! And come, I wanna drunk like we always do.
Hyunjin: Haseul it's way too risky!
Haseul: what!? No it's not. I'll wear a mask trust me!! I'll stay safe and come home early!! I promise!!
Hyunjin: I'll think abt it
Haseul: omfg ur actually so annoying ffs.
Hyunjin: mhm.

I went upstairs and do I give a fuck if he says no? I'm gonna go. I don't care if it's too risky.

I went to our room to ask him and said:
Sooo can I go.
He just didn't answer me and looked at his phone.
I repeated my questions several times until I got really mad and said: HELLO ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF!!
Hyunjin: OH MY GOD WHAT!! CAN YOU NOT SEE IM DOING SOMETHING! SHUTUP!!
I just walked out and slammed the door, who the fuck does he think he is, I'm so going to that party, I wore a black dress with high heels and left my hair down. I figured out how to sneak out and made my way out.

Hyunjin p.o.v
I yelled at her and startled her didn't I... ugh how stupid I am!! I'll make it up to her, I went upstairs to surprisingly find.. no one.. there? That's confusing... I went inside the room until I realised her desk, full of makeup all around it, yeah she definitely snuck out, I thought...
goodness me what the fuck is gonna happen!! What her dad finds her!! Ugh Haseul!! I'm just trying to keep you safe from that monster of a father that you have!!

Haseul POV:
I was walking and I genuinely thought someone was staring at me, I walked faster until this random guy from my school that I really don't like came up to me.
Haseul: what winwin, make it quick I genuinely don't care about your life so let go of my wrist and stop feeling me before I kick you in the balls.
Winwin: looks like u got rude since we were younger haven't you?
Haseul: I broke up with you In middle school for a reason.
Winwin: well I guess I'll get my payback right?
Haseul: you never deserved me anyway. All you would do was finger me if I didn't do what you wanted me too. So leave me alone. I don't want anything to do with you.
Winwin: what you gonna do huh?
Haseul: my boyfriend will hurt you. So shoo.
Winwin: he's not your boyfriend. I've been watching you. And guess what. Im a part of your dads mafia gang. And I'm here to punish you not only for running away but for breaking up with me. Come here.
He said as he took my wrist and threw me to a dark alley. I yelled to leave me alone.
Haseul: LEAVE ME ALONE!!! GIVE ME MY FUCKING SHIRT BACK!!!
and here I was getting raped by my ex. My disgusting father sent him to rape me. As a punshiment. All I could do was cry. He left scars on me because he would hit me if I moved him away from me.
I couldn't do anything about it.
Winwin: widen your legs.
Haseul: LEAVE ME ALONE!! I DONT WANT TOO!!
I hit him and harshly moved his hand away from me.
That was big mistake. He started pulling my hair and slapped me super hard. I started crying more as he fingered me while pulling hair. He took off my dress leaving me completely naked. He took off his trousers and inserted in me. I cried and cried because of the pain. He finished up with me forcing my to drink his cum. He threw me to the floor and dressed me up just so he could act innocent and say he didn't do anything.