Part 32

Haseul POV:
It's been 5 years.
Me and Hyunjin and married and i live with all 3 of them. I'm not gonna lie I didn't expect Hyunjin to be this strict with them. He's not that bad, he's really soft and and nice but when they do something wrong they always get some kind of punishment. Like sitting on the naughty step or staying in your room for 30 minutes, they always fight, all the time, they're both 5 turning 6 next month. Hyunjin basically spoils them too. Every time he gets back from work he always gets them a toy each. I tell him to stop because they're always fighting for the same toy all the time. Hyunjin is still a mafia but not as harsh as before. He goes rarely on missions and isnt a huge part of it anymore.

Anyways.
Me and Hyunjin were making lunch for the kids, until they both came down and started yelling. One was crying one was yelling at them.
Jihyeon my son, was yelling at sarang my daughter who was crying:
Jihyeon:
YOU STOLE MY TOY YOU FAT IDIOT!!!

Sarang: WELL YOU TOOK MY DRESS FROM MY DOLLY !!!!!!!

Hyunjin: aish these children
Hyunjin was going to go sort it out until I said "leave them"
"Are you crazy? He just called his sister a fat idiot"
I just gave up and let him go sort it out.

Hyunjin: why do I hear yelling???
He said in a raised tone voice.

Sarang: APPA JIHYEON HIT ME!!! AND CALLED ME FAT!!

It's true, sarang was a bit on the chubby side, but she definitely wasn't fat. But she's a little chubby and her brother keeps picking on her for it, it's the most reason why jihyeon gets put on the naughty step.
Hyunjin: jihyeooon, did you call your sister fat again?
Jihyeon: ani!!! She took my toy appa!!!
Hyunjin: JIHYEON? How many times do I haft to put you on the naughty step!
Jihyeon: fuck appa!!! You're making me cry!
Hyunjin: excuse me? Can you repeat that? What did you just say?
Sarang: HUUUUHHHHHHHH EOMMA JIHYEON TOLD APPA A BAD WORD!!

As soon as I heard when jihyeon said fuck, I knew Hyunjin wasn't gonna be happy, at all... I went to go calm him down but it was too late. Hyunjin picked jihyeon up and went upstairs.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!!"
"Who ON EARTH taught you that word?" Hyunjin said in a really serious tone. I heard jihyeon crying extremely loudly. I had to go upstairs because Hyunjin had patience but not as much as me. He could literally slap him and I wasn't ready for that.
I went upstairs and said "Hyunjin please calm down he probably dosent even know what it means!!"
"Haseul stay out of it!!"
"What??"
"I said stay OUT OF IT"
I just rolled my eyes and went downstairs.

Jihyeon: LET ME SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY
ILL SAY IT AGAIN FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Hyunjin: first of all, when you talk to an adult you LOWER YOUR VOICE WHEN YOU TALK. second, I'm going to put you in your room until you understand how your not aloud to say that word. Do you understand?

Jihyeon didn't answer
"DO YOU UNDERSTAND? Am I supposed to yell for you to understand!!!!?"
"Ok ok I do.."
"And if I hear you call your sister fat one more time I will take away all the toys for 5 months!"
I heard jihyeon crying and saying "appa please I'm scared of the demon! I don't want to stay in this room!"
"What?" I said laughing super hardly.
"He always says it eomma-ssi." Sarang said
"He tells me to sleep In his room every night"
"Why didn't you tell appa baby?"
Hyunjin said coming down stairs out of the blue
"Because we were already in trouble for mistakingly breaking your room window. I didn't want too hurt you more"
Hyunjin picked Haseul up and said while carrying her "you know you shouldn't listen to your brother when he calls you fat jaggi, your not fat. Your just a little chubby and that's extremely cute."
"But why does he always do I then" she said as she started to tear up. "Ani jaggi! Don't cry" he wiped her tears away. She layed her head on his chest carressed her hair. My heart melted.
Haseul: baby when will jihyeon be aloud out his room?
Hyunjin: when he learns to be polite to his dad.
Haseul: your being too harsh on him... just let him out he's only 5!
Hyunjin: can you stop getting involved every single fucking time I punish them.

Sarang flinched at the sudden word she just heard "APPA!! HUHH!! DID YOU JUST SWEAR AT MOMMY??" She ran to me and jumped on my lap, "it's okay baby.. we're adults it's fine"
Hyunjin POV:
Sarang: appa!! I feel bored. Tell him to come out I'm soooo bored.
She said as I was brushing her tying it up in a ponytail. "Wait baby, I'm doing your hair now please wait" i finished tying her hair up as I went upstairs and said "jihyeon-ah?"
I entered the room and heard sniffles. "Are you okay?" I asked. "No. The demon is coming to eat me"
I chuckled at what he just said "Ofcourse not, I'll shoo the demon away!"
"Can I come out now?" 
"Have you learnt to never say that word again?"
"Yeah.."
"Okay come give appa a hug"
He ran to hug me and I gave him kisses everywhere"

Haseul POV :
I finished making food and said "DINNERS READY" they all came downstairs. "EOMMA... I don't like soba..." Sarang whined. "But baby it's nice trust me!" Hyunjin said "please try it, mommy is tired isn't she? At least for eomma and if you really don't like it then I'll make you Something else ok?" "Alright"
"Surprised you don't like some type of food, you eat everything in this whole house, probably why your so f-"

I was death glaring him and said "didn't your dad just punish you for telling your sister she's fat?"
"I-I-t wa- was a joke I-I- s-sw- swear"
"If I hear you telling her she's fat again trust me I will take the toys away jihyeon"
We just stayed silent as I said "apologise to your sister!"
"NO! You're. FAT"
"HWANG JIHYEON!"
" I was joking I swear appa please don't ske my toys please I beg you appa I'm sorry Sarang your not fat your super skinny please appa I love you appa please I'm sorry"
He started begging on hyunjins knee "alight okay okay you can get off my knee now" Hyunjin said.
We finished eating. "Appa!! Can we play a game Only for 10 minutes we promise!"
"What do you wanna play?"
They decided on a game
"Ok appa your the bad guy!!"
"Why do I haft to be the bad guy"
"Because you just haft too ok!!! Otherwise you can't play with us"
"Yeah! And your gonna be my driver! So let me ride you appa"

"Only I can do that" i said out of the blue
"BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA" Hyunjin laughed
"I've actually done it multple times."
Sarang: oh so you and eomma used to play horsies and police too!!???
Hyunjin: yes Ofcourse princess we did that.
I sat there admiring how good a father Hyunjin has become. He's teaches them respect, plays with them. Takes them out. Helps with homework. And after all that still makes time for me and him. And even after being a mafia he still makes time for me and him to stay with his family.
"Can I be the police now, my back hurts 😩😩"
Jihyeon: NO!
Hyunjin: okay sorry.

They played and played until Hyunjin said "okay guys, it's time to go to sleep now, go brush your teeth."

Sarang went upstairs but jihyeon stayed.
"Why aren't you going upstairs baby?" Hyunjin said "there might be the demon"
Hyunjin: baby there's no demon trust me.
Jihyeon: can I sleep with you? Please?.
He gave him his puppy eyes he knew Hyunjin couldn't resist.
"Okay, but go brush your teeth"
Juhyeon: YAYYY IM SLEEPING WITH APPA AND EOMMA!!"
Sarang: what!! I want to too!!
Haseul: you both can.
"YAYYYYYY" they all cheered.