Part 29

*long chapter*
I woke up from my nap, I went to go get ready and I went to wake up Hyunjin.
I got a FaceTime call from rosé
Rosé: hey girl what you doing tonight?
Haseul: meeting hyunjins parents.
Rosé: oooohhhhh. How's the baby going?
Haseul: alright I guess. Hyunjin keeps putting his hand on my bump and when he does it always kicks.
Rosé: I can't wait to take care of him and be an auntie. OH YEAH WHATS THE GENDER!!!
Haseul: drum roll please.... A BOY AND A GIRL.
Hyunjin: Haseul-ah why are you yelling you woke me up!!!
Haseul: oops.
Rosé laughed cutely.
Haseul: rosieeeee what should I wear!!?
Hyunjin: something not revealing.
I death glared him when he said that.

I went to my closet and told rosé to help me pick something out.
"What about this shirt?" I asked.
"Ewww that's so ugly! Choose a cuter one!"
"Wait what about what you're wearing now!?"
"This? This is hyunjins hoodie."
"Oh, well then try the other that white shirt with the flair jeans"
As I was looking at what I could wear I saw Felix back hug rosé.
"Hi haseulaaaah" Felix said
"Hai" I replied
"Watchya doin?"
"Choosing an outfit, I'm seeing hyunjins parents for dinner today."
"Wear a dress, aren't you pregnant, you won't be able to fit into jeans will you"
"HEY ARE YOU CALLING MY BABY FAT?"
Hyunjin yelled from the bed.
"What?? Noooooo"
"Felix did you just call her fat? Do you want me to punch you???!" Rosé yelled.
"Guys calm down it's fineee!"
"Anyway I think I'm gonna wear this":

(That's how my dress and bump looked like) I got dressed as Hyunjin showers, I finished talking with rosé and went downstairs on the couch to start to talking to my babies : Hi little babies , your gonna look as handsome as your father!! "And your...

I got dressed as Hyunjin showers, I finished talking with rosé and went downstairs on the couch to start to talking to my babies :
Hi little babies , your gonna look as handsome as your father!!
"And your gonna look as pretty as your mother!"
I flinched as Hyunjin scared me from the back, "I can't wait till they are born, I'm gonna kiss them every single day" he said
"are you gonna be strict with them!"
"Of course if they are being disrespectful, I can't just let them disrespect people or me or you. Especially you, they can't be rude to there own mom can they!!!"
"What if they're not disrespectful" I asked
"I'll yell at them if they fight. If they get bad grades in school. Uno?" He replied
"You look so handsome baby"
What he looked like:

 Uno?" He replied "You look so handsome baby" What he looked like:

We went in the car and drove to his parents house.

Hyunjin: baby?
Haseul: hmm?
Hyunjin: what about you? Are you gonna be a strict mom?
Haseul: no not really, I hated when my parents were strict with me so I don't wanna be strict with them. Yeah I'll correct them from time to time but I know you're capable of being really strict with them.
Hyunjin: I am, but not that harsh.
Haseul: mhm.
We arrived at this parents house
I knocked on this door
???: Haseul! Oh my god I haven't see you in forevs girl!!!
Haseul: Somi?? I thought you moved out!!
Somi: I'm only 16 Haseul! Yeji is the oldest.
Somi: WELL COME IN WERE GONNA DO NAIL POLISH LIKE WE ALWAYS USED TO DO!
I walked in the house, so many memories were W unlocked.
I walked in and saw his little brother run up to me.
"Haseul-ah!!!!"
"Hi baby!!! How are you!!?"
"I see he's your baby now?" Hyunjin said.
"You'll always be my big baby" he blushed as Somi started annoying us "AWWW WHAT A CUTE COUPLE EOMMA COME SEE YOUR SON BE CHEESY WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND"

Then his mom came to greet us. "Hello, aww my son got so tall!! How are you my big baby!!!!" She said as she squished his cheeks
"Alright mom.. uh could you stop"
"You see how this ungrateful child dosent appreciate his mom?" She said jokingly while talking to me.
"Come here and sit darling!!!"
I bowed warmly and sat down.
"But mom!!! Me and Haseul were gonna do Nail polish!" Somi yelled
"What no!!! Me and Haseul were going to play car games like we always used too!!" His 9 year old brother jaehyun yelled.
"Yah! Me and Haseul were gonna go to my room first to do some 'couple' stuff" Hyunjin added:
"You're so loved in this family Haseul how cute!! Alright how about you guys go and do whatever you want over here while i go make food. Alright?"

"Okay mom, do you want help?"
"Hyunjin honey it's okay stay with your girlfriend and your siblings"
"Ok"
Then she left.

"So have you guys like... had sex?"
"Yah! Somi! What did you expect her to be pregnant out of the blue?"
"Just asking..."
"wait but... Haseul noona!! Your tummy got really big! You got really fat! Why is it round like that!"
I was kinda shocked by what his little brother just said. Here we go, hyunjins gonna yell at him. "YAH. Don't say that! She's pregnant" jaehyun started crying at when he got yelled at by his older brother. "EOMMA HYUNJIN YELLED AT ME"
"The struggles here with a baby is real girl, trust me" Somi said.
"Bhahhahaha don't worry, Im kinda scared for when these babies are born, I won't be able to take care of 2 on my own" I said
"Don't worry if this tall idiot dosent help you, I'll break his balls" She replied
Hyunjin was about to jump on her until I stopped him "hey hey stop easy leave her she's you're sister"
She just chuckled as Hyunjin said "no one likes you Somi" "I like me" she replied. He was gonna reply until said "yah, baby, aren't you like 20. Stop."
"Only because you told me" he said.

It was now time to eat. We all sat at the table.
Hyunjin put food for me and told me to eat.
I'm not gonna lie, I hate fish on its own. But I had to try and eat because she made it for me. I tried to take a bite. Hyunjin looked at me and whispered "you okay baby?"
"Huh- what? Yeah"
" I know you don't like fish baby. You don't need to eat it princess"
I was gonna say something until he pecked my lips and put his arm around me. "Eat what you want ok? Don't force yourself to eat something you don't like ok?"

"Ok baby I love you." I was going to eat hot pot but then realised there's no more. Hyunjin switched our plates and gave me his hotpot.
"Enjoy my princess" he said "thank you baby"
He drank some water and went under my dress and caressed my bump.

Somi: will you leave the poor girl alone? She probably dosent like it if you touch her baby bump, leave the babies alone your suffocating them. Sorry Haseul he's a bit annoying.

Hyunjin: Somi, for the last time, leave me and Haseul alone.

Somi: no 😊 Haseul loves me! RIGHT HASEUL!

Haseul: Ofcourse I do, I love you all. Your like me family.

H/M: no no no, we are you're family ok? Feel free to treat me like you're mother.

My heart softened as she said that, I gave her a sweet smile as Hyunjin pecked my cheek and aid "you love me more right?" "Ofcourse I do" I replied.

——/-//////————————/////——-///-//-/
Tw:
Rape
Death.
Hey guys, your probably wondering what happened to yeji, well she died, she killed her self after she had gotten raped, she used to be hyunjins sister. And that's how Hyunjin knew how it felt for Haseul when she got raped, just wanted to tell you so the story wasn't confusing lol - author nim