Part 30

We were still at the dinner table laughing and talking together.

H/M: I wanted to tell you something, both of you.
Hyunjin: are we in trouble?
Somi: I think it's cause yall had sex without a condomn or sm.
Hyunjin: Somi!!! There's a 9 year old at the table!!
Somi: sorryyyyyyy... i just speak facts.
H/M: anyway... I wanted to tell you that I think you guys should get married don't you think? You look so cute together!
Jaehyun: OH YEAHHH!! CAN I MARRY HASEUL TOO THEN?
Hyunjin: no. She's mine.
Somi: someone's jealous.... anyways. Me and Haseul are gonna paint our nails while jaehyun and this idiot are gonna play video games! LETS GO!!
She grabbed my hand and ran upstairs. We went in her room and Hyunjin and jaehyun followed.
Haseul: I haven't been here in forever!
Somi: I know right, this used to be yejis room... but I took it. I miss her but it's okay.
Haseul: she's in heaven trust me. My norther died when I was just 12 because of my father who abused her. The only person I had beside me what your older brother! But don't make your past ruin your future Somi! You'll see her in heaven. Trust me. Just like I'll see my mom.
Somi: what about your dad?
Hyunjin: oh he's in hell that's for sure.
Somi: bahahahahah

Somi: anywayyyyy let's paint your nails!!!!!!

We were gossiping about her school drama together while Hyunjin was listening at our girl talk while playing video games with his brother.
Somi: and then she said "he's my boyfriend!!" Like what??????!!!
Haseul: what the hell!!! But he's yours!!
Somi: I know, like bruh.
Haseul: I can't believe you guys do that At 16. At 16 me and your brother did a lot of crazy shit.
Hyunjin: oh yeah, we would miss class, prank teachers, stay on the roof, smoke on the roof, fed horrible grades and make a competition of who can get the worst grades, we used to get so wasted. We snuck out every night. And Haseul would always come and sleepover.
Somi: oh so you were a terrible influence on her?
Hyunjin: shutup, at least I'm not like "oMg HeS sO hOtTtT aHahAhA"
Haseul: you'll never understand the struggle of having a crush on a guy that is mean to you Hyunjin!

Hyunjin: yeah, but do you?
Haseul: well yeah, winwin was so mean to me! Why do you think he was mean to me when we were in a couple, he played me.
Somi: shhh don't remember him, what he did was horrible but it's fine.. Hyunjin killed him right?
Hyunjin: no bu- WAIT? HOW DO YOU KNOW IM A MAFIA?
Somi: oh no I didn't know you just told me.
Hyunjin: shiiiitttttt!
Somi: relaaaaaxxxxxxx I'll become a mafia with you.
Hyunjin: yeah no.  Anyway, it's getting late, should we go baby? You need sleep.
Haseul: ok let's go.
We went downstairs as I kissed everyone goodbye.