Part 23

Still Hyunjins POV:
I went upstairs to go make it up with Haseul. I tried to open the door but it was locked.
"Baby? Can you open the door?"
"GET OUT"
"Please my princess? Atleast let me talk to you?"
"LEAVE ME ALONE IM WATCHING NETFLIX!!!!!"
"Baby? Please.. I have food"
I said as I knew she would never give up on food, food is like her life. If I wasn't here she would date food!!
I waited a couple seconds as the door opened. I came in and she said "where's my food huh?"
"We'll get to that later."
I layed down next to her in bed and said "is my baby mad?"
"Shutup"
"Princess. I swear I wasn't having a boner for her. It was actually.. for you.. but I couldn't tell you because it was embarrassing. And I'm sorry for staring at her breasts. I'm just naturally attracted to them and I don't know how to stop. I'm sorry for being a perverted idiot and I swear I only like your breasts."
"I don't even have any"
"Yah! Yes you do!"
"No I don't"
"Yeah you do! Look!"
I took my Hand and squished her breasts.
"OW"
"Sorry sorry sorry I'm sorry please don't hit me"
"Do you forgive me? If you still don't, we're going on a date. With rosé and Felix"
"Rosé!!?"
I chuckled as I said "yeah"
"What so you love her more then me?"
"At least she dosent stare at other people's breasts"
"Haseul I said I was sorry!"
"Yeah yeah"
We continued talking until I heard a phone ring. It was from Haseuls phone. I picked it up and said "hello?" "Haseul!! It's you're step sister! Remember me?"
"This is Haseul boyfriend. What do you want?"
"Oh well I just wanted to tell you that there is a funeral tomorrow for her father and she is invited."
"I'm good, he can go to hell if he wants I don't care"
Haseul spat out.
"Long story short, your step father is huge bitch. A rapist and a mafia. Byeee. And don't call me back I don't wanna have anything to do with this family"
She hung up the phone and said "let's go get ready?" And smiled