Part 21

I finished getting ready. It was time to go to my audition and i was literally shivering heudiwnejeiqh. I got out the house and went to the car for Hyunjin to drive me there.
"Hyunjin?"
"Mhm" he replied.
"Do you love me?"
"No" he smirked. I knew he was trying to make me mad. It worked. I just turned around and just looked at the window and sighed while rolling my eyes.
"Yahhh! I was joking! Ofc I love you."
I rolled my eyes once again and he said "yah. Don't roll your eyes at me."
He said in a serious tone "what you acting like my dad for?" I said under my breath so he couldn't hear me because I knew he would get mad and take my phone away or something like that if he heard me.
"What did you just say?"
Shit fuck shit ugh fuck me why the fuck am I so fucking loud fuck shit whore hoe slut dumbass.
I started cursing to myself and slapped myself mentally. Well bye bye phone. I'll see you tonight. He handed me his hand and said "phone, now."
"You bitch go die no one likes you!!" I said in a whiny tone. I started acting like a baby and started whining because I didn't wanna give him my phone.
"Stooopppppp I doooonnnttttt waaaaaannntttttt toooooo pleaaaaseee" i whined while fake crying so he could feel bad for me.
"Yah! Stop it now and give me that phone"
"But whyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!"
"You were being rude. And I told you I don't like it when you're rude to me. So phone now."
"But it's like the fifth time now!!!!!!!!!"
"Phone"
"No"
"Haseul I'm warning you give me you're phone now."
"I HATE YOU SO MUCH YOURE SUCH A WHORE I SWEAR IM NOT GIVING YOU MORNING KISSES EVER AGAIN!! AND ILL NEVER MAKE YOU BREAKFAST AND PLAY WITH YOURE HAIR AND- UGHHHH" I yelled.
"and I won't sing you a lullaby and help you choose an outfit and make you breakfast in bed and do you a back massage and kiss you and order you food and back hug you and watch a scary movie with you even though I don't want too but you're too scared to watch it on you're own so I haft to do with yo-"
"Okay okay fine sorry!"
This bitch was seriously getting on my nerves. But I love him though😩😩😩😩.

We arrived at the Jyp building.
I got out the car and he said "good luck my baby"
"Mhm" I said. I closed the car door and was gonna go in. But I was way too nervous. I started shivering and shaking because I was so scared. Luckily Hyunjin was still there. He got out the car he came to me and said "hey hey shhh it's okay. You're gonna get pass the audition. And if you don't I'll kill him it's that simple.... only joking but. You can do it baby ok? Repeat after me. I can do it"
"I c-ca-can do- It"
"Good. Now go inside and go do your audition."
"Hyunjin please come inside with me I'm ready too scared to go alone"
He sighed and said "ok let's go"
He held my hand and we both went in.
We were at reception and this really hot girl was there. I started getting jealous.
"Hi. Are you guys here for auditions?"
"y-yeah.."
I saw Hyunjin with jaw kind of open. She chuckled and discreetly unclipped a pit of her shirt to reveal a bit more of her breast.
He stared more and came closer.
"Yeah.. um so auditions?"
"We'll get to that later sir. Would you maybe like to pass me your number?"
"Y- what no? I have a girlfriend sorry."
It looked like Hyunjin clicked back to reality.
"Who cares. We won't tell her. Who's she? You're sister?"
"No she's my girlfriend. Now leave me alone"
"Pfffftttt shes FLAT asf. Where is the boobs huh? Where? Did you even get you're period yet? Bahahaha"
I was literally ready to jump on this bitch. So i was going too until mister Hwang stopped me and said "woah woah woah easy easy, it's fine it's okay don't listen to her you're not flat ok? Shh it's okay" he said as he hugged me tight and started caressing my hair.
"Once again. Can we please get signed in for register?" He said coldly and harshly.
"Fine. You'll regret being with flat girl trust me, have you guys ever had sex? How does it work to have it with a flat girl?"
"Call her flat girl one more time and you're fake breasts will be gone."
"How?"
"I'll destroy them"
"UH, fine!!! Name please?????"
"Hwang Haseul please"
I looked up and said "Hwang?" Silently.
She smirked and pecked my cheek.
"Good. All signed in."
I'm not gonna lie I still a bit mad at hyunjin for staring at her breasts like that. I'll just figure it out later. I thought.
I went in a room and saw JYP calling out all trainees to see who could be the next dancer and his company.
I sat down and great not even 2 minutes later it was my turn.
JYP: hi. Age? Country? Boyfriend?
Tell me about yourself young lady, you're very pretty and I'm quite interested in letting you join. Talk to me.
"Oh- uh- well hi I'm Hwang Haseul"
When I said that I looked up at Hyunjin who smirked. My sir name isn't hwang. It's Park but Hyunjin told them Hwang since it's his sir name. Back to the story.
"I'm 18 and I'm from South Korea, I have a 19 year old boyfriend who's a maf- shit.. sorry a p- porn sta- what? Sorry a-"
JYP: alright...? Um it's okay we don't need to know his job. You can start dancing sweetie.

I signalled Hyunjin to go put the music on. He did as he was told and I started dancing to the music.