Part 12

Hyunjin p.o.v:
I woke up and saw Haseul crying again. I got up and took a tissue from the night stand, I wiped her tears and said "everything will be okay" she cried harder "shhh don't cry, it makes me sad, you don't want to make me sad do you hmm?"
She stopped crying after I wiped her tears. I went to the bathroom to go brush my teeth I was thinking about yesterday, I was deep in my thoughts that I had a really shocking thought. What if Haseul is pregnant? I finished brushing my teeth and went to Haseul and asked her, I didn't know if I should have because I didn't want to remind her. But if she was pregnant and it wasn't my baby. It would make my heart break.
Hyunjin: Princess?
Haseul: yeah?
Hyunjin: you know.. yesterday..
Haseul: y-yeah?
Hyunjin: did um, winwin use a condom?
Haseul: no, well I don't think so.
Hyunjin: baby you know what that means right?
She started tearing up, shit fuck shit I made her cry what do I do!!
Hyunjin: no no no baby don't cry no.
I took her in my embrace and said
"I'll take care of it any time, even thought I'm not the father. I promise."
Hyunjin: how about I take you today hm?
Haseul: are you not going in a mission?
Hyunjin: I cancelled everything just so I could take care of you. At night I'll go but I told Felix to stay with you and take care of you so you don't feel scared ok while I'm gone okay my princess?
Haseul: but Hyunjin... What if Felix hurts me... your the only person I know who won't hurt me.
Hyunjin: he won't hurt you baby don't worry if he hurts you I'll kill him ok? Cmon let's go get you ready so you can have a good day today.
Haseul: where are we going?
Hyunjin: I'll take you out to wherever you want, then we'll go to the hospital to see if your pregnant.
Haseul: can we go eat? And then go to myeongdong for shopping?
Hyunjin: ofcourse we can. Cmon I'll get you ready.

At the moment Haseul was too scared to look at her body, if she sees the scars she starts yelling and crying really hard. It's what happened yesterday. All I could do was yell at her and tell her to calm down. So now I haft to dress her up. Because if she sees herself she would cry. She claims that her body is "disgusting" and calls herself a "slut" ofcourse I yell at her every time she says that. She's not a slut.
I picked her up and went to the bathroom. I took of her clothes and asked "what do you wanna wear princess?"
"Sweatpants and a hoodie"
"Baby it's hot outside"
"But I'll get raped again if I show skin, I'm a slut anyway. I hate myself"
"YAH! IF YOU SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME ILL NEVER SING YOU A LULLABY AGAIN!"
"sorry"
I went to go get her a t-shirt with sweatpants since she dosent like being too fancy.
I got her bra and some new panties. I went to her and took off her old bra so she could wear the new one and changed her panties. I put the t-shirt on her and she said she would do put the trousers on her own. I left the bathroom so she could out her panties on.

(Tw!! Self harm)
Haseul p.o.v
He's gone, now I can finally harm myself, I'm a peace of shit. I'm a slut. I got a peace of glass and started cutting myself, I yelled at the pain. "You slut" I said to myself "fucking other guys"

Hyunjin p.o.v
I heard glass breaking from the bathroom. I was shocked so I immediately went to the bathroom and saw Haseul calling herself a slut and cutting herself.
"HASEUL"
I went to her and snatched the glass from her hand.
"Don't do that!! You will hurt yourself more! Please stop hurting yourself this is the third time!! Please baby!! You're not a slut! It was him! It wasn't you!! Don't do it! Don't harm yourself , it makes me sad baby."

"s-sorry" she said as she started crying, I went to go get the first aid kit and treated her scars.

We finished getting ready and we headed out to go buy some stuff. 

Time skip:
Hospital.
Haseul POV:
We arrived at the hospital, we went in a room as I layed down on the bed and waited for the doctor.
5 mins later the doctor arrived.
Doc: hi guys, I'm guessing this is your boyfriend young lady.
Haseul: yeah he is.
Doc: father of the child?
Hyunjin: um, yeah. But is there a child?
Doc: we'll haft to see that.
The doctor started doing some weird stuff and scanning my tummy or something like that. I looked at Hyunjin with teary eyes as he held my hand and mouthed "I love you" I answered with "I love you too" ( mouthed )
The doctor finished scanning everything and said: unfortunately you didn't have a baby. Maybe try more sex? It looks like you had a baby but it go hurt due to scars so it sadly died inside your tummy. I'm sorry to tell you.
Hyunjin: oh that's completely fine. Perfect!! Thank you we'll definitely have more sex!!

We went out the hospital.
Hyunjin: baby you're not pregnant! Are you happy?
Haseul: yes, like really happy.
We went at home and we both started waiting for Felix to come over so Hyunjin could go deal with the mission.