Part 27

It was the next morning and I was on my phone taking cure Snapchat pictures with Hyunjin in bed,
Hyunjin: you look so cute baby.
Haseul: I know. I'm gonna pee bye.
I went to go get up but as soon as I did I fell
On the floor. I saw Hyunjin laugh and said "you were the horny one"
"NO I WASNT YOU WERE"
He laughed and came to help me up, he branch me to the bathroom and took my trousers off so I could pee. I went finished peeing and was about to put my trousers back on but couldnt find them. Definitely Hyunjin took them.
"HYUNJIN GIVE THEM BACK"
He came in the bathroom and said "fight for it" I ran too him and jumped on top of him I took my trousers and wore them. "MY LEG HURT SO BADDD WHY DID I RUN"
He picked me up and put me in bed.
Time skip:
I've been vomiting the whole day, Hyunjin as been taking care of me but all I've been doing was whine and puke." He went to buy me a pregnancy test.
"Baby I'm back!!"
"Quickly!! I wanna know if I'm pregnant!!"
"Alright then."
He gave me the test and helped me too the bathroom. He was about to get out but I said "wait"
"Yes baby?"
"Would you really take care of the child ? Or would you leave me? Or would you stay with us and stay as a family"
"What are you talking about baby? Ofcourse I'll take care of it if your pregnant. I didn't fuck toy for nothing after all... and anyway. I would love you guys so much.. my 2 babies!"
"I love you" I said
"Wait Hyunjin!!"
"Yeah?"
"I don't know how to use it can you help me?"
"Okay, you need to pee on it"
"I- umm"
"It's okay pee infront of me baby"
He said while laughing in embarrassment.
I peed on it as he held it.
We waited for the results and i was so happy when we got them, I was pregnant. 
Hyunjin picked me up and kissed me everywhere "your gonna be a mom princess" I was so shocked that this guy used to be my high school crush, we used to do the most horrible things ever. And now he's my boyfriend and the father of my children and we matured so much....