Part 36 (finale)

It's the next day and me and the kids and Hyunjin are eating breakfast. The kids were watching on there tablet while eating whiles me and Hyunjin were talking.
We were talking until we heard the kids is tablet say "oh my god should we have sex!!"
Hyunjins eyes widened. "Guys what are you watching?!!"
"I don't know it's an ad appa, what's sex eomma?"
"Umm... I don't know maybe your dad will answer that. What is sex hyunjin?"
Hyunjin a *you will regret this* glare.
"Umm.. well it's a game.. that you play when you... uhhh feel excited.. so yeah!"
"Oh then jihyeon let's have sex!!" Sarang said happily.
"OKAY"
"Wha- what no... you can't say it like that.. I- it's a bad word only adults can say it"
"But why? I just wanna have sex with Sarang. I'm super excited"
"N-no baby- just don't say it like that.. it's a really bad word and you'll learn why at school okay baby?" I just replied.
"Fine"
It was time for jihyeon and Sarang to start getting ready for school. I went to dress them up like this:

(I couldn't find one for Jihyeon please don't hate me 😩)

Time skip
I put them at school and got home.
When I got home I saw Hyunjin on the couch and said "hey baby"
"Hi princess, do you not have work?"
"No, I'm on holiday for 2 weeks, and I could ask you the same question?"
"No I don't have work. No one needs to be killed today🤩"
"Haseul I have something to ask you"
"Hm?" I replied.
"Let's have another baby."
"W-what? Hyunjin I can bearly handle 2 and you want too have 3?"
"Trust me I'll help you with them, just like I do now. I always yell at them when they're not respectful or in trouble and I always help them with homework and I always clean I alwa-"
"Hyunjin I know and your an amazing father it's jus-"
"Please baby, and plus I've been really wanting you lately"
"Fine" I was going to say something else, but as soon as I agreed Hyunjin carried me too our room.
The rest is for your imagination I seriously don't wanna be putting a third smut into this😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 sowwy.
(And sorry for all the time skips I ran out of ideas but were near the end so it's ok ig)

Time skip ( I'm so sorry 😿)
1 year later.
Guess what. Yeah. Well I got pregnant after that day. And now I have a new born. I still live with my three kids and my husband.
And like is seriously amazing. I didn't make it to be a dancer. But.. I'm a stylist. Hyunjin still works as a mafia and our kids don't know, the kids are turning 7 next month and the baby is turning 1 year.
After this long journey, I've learnt that life is filled with ups and downs. And just because they're are downs in life does not mean that I can't make it through because here I am living my best life with my husband and my three kids. Years ago, I was fully depressed. Had no family. Just Hyunjin. But now. I have Hyunjin, my family, and friends.
Yeah Hyunjin is still pretty strict when the kids get in trouble but otherwise he's the softest person I've ever seen. He has a lot of patience but not as much as me. Sarang has a crush on a guy that I keep teasing on her for and jihyeon is a playboy. At 7. Already a playboy. He took from his father I guess. And our baby miyeon is at home with me and her father.

Thank you so much for reading this long ff. I hope you enjoyed and please read my other ones too😺

The end.