Part 31

6 months later.
It's a couple months later and Hyunjin left me to live with another girl.

Lmao im sorry that's not what happened. Back to the story——>

6 months later.
It's 6 months later and I'm practically about to give birth. I can't really do  in anything, every time I clean the house Hyunjin tells me to sit back down and says "I'll do it, you need to rest" today, I was washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen while Hyunjin was doing some "important" business with the mafia stuff on the computer.
I was about to grab something, until something really unexpected happened. My water broke. I started yelling and said "BABY FUCK"
Hyunjin: wha- OH MY GOD HASEUL YOUR WATER BROKE.
Hyunjin took me in the car and drove as fast as he could to the hospital. I kept yelling In the car "HYUNJIN HURRYYYYYYYYYYYY"
"OK OK OK PLEASE JUST WAIT IM GETTING THERE"
We arrived at the hospital. Hyunjin told them what happened, they gave me room and I layed on the bed. My whole body hurt. I was about to give birth to 2 twins.
An hour later.
Hyunjin came in the room and said "you okay baby?"
"My body hurts Hyunjin"
He held my hand and said, "Somi and my mom are here, you wanna see them?"
"Ok"
They walked in and her mom said "ohhhh princess you're about to give birth!!!
Ohhhh my poor baby!! I brought you food! You wanna eat? Here drink some water!! I hope they look like you you're so pretty!"

"What about me?" Hyunjin pouted.
"The last thing I want Is for them it to look like you" Somi said.
"Why not?"
"Cause they'd be ugly."
"Slut"
"Man whore"
"Greedy idiot"
"Horny duck"
They kept saying insults to each other!
H/M: excuse me!!??? First of all language! Second of all.. there is your girlfriend about to give birth pay attention to her"

Time skip
Giving birth
Hyunjin POV:
Haseul was giving birth, she was yelling really hardly as I was holding her hand and saying "it's ok baby calm down" I didn't really know what to say.  But then.... I heard the sound of 2 babies crying at the same time, they took the baby away too clean the blood up. I looked at Haseul nearly dead. "You did it princess, your a mommy" I pecked her hit gently because I knew at that moment she was really fragile, I mean she just gave birth to 2 babies.
I was singing her a song for her to feel comforted until the doctors came back, they gave us the child and everybody left the room.
I took the boy and Haseul took the girl. "Look at how cute your are, look at you, you love appa don't you baby?" I was talking to a practically 2 minutes year old but it's fine I guess. I saw Haseul caressing her head and trying to talk she said "you look juuust like your dad, you're beautiful." She started to tear up. The doctors came and said that the babies needed rest. They said they would come back right after Haseul could be ready to go home.