Part 8

It was the next day and lunch, I was sitting with Hyunjin and eating, I kept looking at his lasagna with my mouth watering. Hyunjin was eating his food until he noticed me practically begging for it, he looked up at me and stopped eating, he gave me a confused look until he finally realised, he sighed and said "give me your plate"
Haseul: YAYYYYYY
Hyunjin: this child still hasn't matured
He gave me his food and I started eating.
Time skip
End of school.
We were walking home until we saw Ryujin
A really big popular girl come up to us and say "hey guys!! I know you probably don't like me but... I'm having a huge party tonight and I kinda wanted to invite you... here's my address!
*********123 road
Hyunjin: thanks, cya
We then walked off.
Haseul: I'm so going to that party!!
Hyunjin: no you're not
Haseul: wtf why!!
Hyunjin: bc I decided that you're not going.
Haseul: but we always go to parties and get so drunk!!!! Then we go out and have the time of our lives!
Hyunjin: yeah but, now that you're dad knows u live with me,  it's a bit dangerous.
Haseul: wtf, since when did you get so serious abt life.
Hyunjin: since I realised I haft to protect you.
He said as he winked
Haseul: CRINGEEEE DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!

After that, I was in my room thinking what to do, I was so excited, I so wanna go to that party, I'm so going, idc if my dad sees me, I'll just kick him in the balls.
I went to get ready, I wore a black dress and got a gun with me if my dad sees me, now. It's time to sneak out!!
I slowly opened the window and was about to put one foot out until...