{SEQUEL}

(Sequel to Already Gone)   Seven months after Summer's life is completely ripped away from her, she finds herself struggling to stay afloat. Terrified of being hurt again, Summer pushes everyone away, even those ​she used to trust the most. Will they be able to get Summer to accept their lifeline or will she be drowned by the waves of her problems? 

{~+~}

Highly recommended that you read Already Gone before this.

   Hello! Do I still know where I want to go with the sequel plot-wise? Nope. However, I have a few ideas that I really want to write about so we're just going to take a leap of faith.

   There are still a few finishing touches and proofreading that I need to do with the first chapter but I can promise that it will be posted by Friday at the latest.

Here's a sneak peek:

   It was stupid of me to cry when there was nothing to be crying about. I wasn't even sad and they sure weren't tears of happiness.

   Sliding down against the door, I leaned my head back against it and could hear Sam talking to someone over the phone.

"I just don't know what to do anymore," She said and then sniffled, "I love her, I do...but she needs help and I just can't do it anymore. She's going to hate me for doing this..."

   I tried to think of what the conversation could be about just by Sam's end of it but only one topic popped into my head and I wasn't keen on that.

Rehab.

"Yes, we'll keep in touch to arrange a date," Sam agreed and coughed, "Absolutely...thank you so much."

   I covered my ears with my hands, pressing them against the side of my head. I didn't want to hear any more of that conversation. I didn't want to believe that this was actually going to happen.

I couldn't let it happen.

I had to keep running.

I had to get out of here.