Chapter twenty-seven~ Hollis

"Hollis, Hollis come here." Mona's voice filled my bedroom.

I awoke from the sleep that I wasn't really getting and Mona popped up in front of me, pulling me out of bed.

She held my hand and led me through the halls, down the stairs, through the dark kitchen and stopped me infront of the cellar.

The door was a jar, nothing but the pitch black dark was showing through.

Mona started stepping down into the dark. I didn't want to go down there, a cold shiver went up my spine. She was persistent and tugged at my arm, not letting go.

I walked down to the cellar, Mona leading the way. Everything was dark.

I walked down the steep steps, unsure if my foot placement was correct.

I made it to the bottom and saw things more clearly.

A room full of people were stashed down here. I recognized many of the faces. My mom, Lynleigh, Brooklyn, Owen, Beck, Sydney, Liam, Breya, Annika....my dad.

I suddenly became aware of how little clothes I was wearing. Only my underwear and a cropped tank top.

I mentally reminded myself that that thought was silly. Every was pitch black dark anyway.

Nobody spoke. Silence filled the cold dark cellar.

Why weren't they talking?

I got a closer look at them all. Annika was clinging onto Owen's arm. They looked almost as if they were a couple.

Then the screams of a baby started. I turned my head and saw Breya, my father and a baby. It was screaming and they weren't doing anything. Just staring. Staring at me.

And then a click came from the other side of the room. 

A click that almost sounded like a-

A gun. I turned my head to Owens' direction. He had a gun, pointed straight to my head.

He held no expression of his face. Just the bank stare, staring right at me.

"Owen-" I started with a pleading expression.

A loud boom and a sharp flash shot out, and before I could say or do anything, it penetrated my face.

And now I'm dead.

........

I woke up in a cold sweat from the nightmare. I looked at the clock beside my bed and it read 6:07. I could've slept for another hour but there was no way or was going to back to bed now. 

I chugged the water on my nightstand and decided I'd get an early start on the day. I softly played my playlist, the playlist Owen always have me shit about but I still loved.

I was gonna make today a good day.

I picked out an outfit that consisted of a cream colored turtle neck and a short black flowy v-neck dress. I threw it on the bed and made my way to the shower.

In the shower all I could think of was how terrible the dream was. Why was I even dreaming of my dad and Breya when they weren't in my life? Why was I dreaming of my lesbian ex- bestfriend getting with my boyfriend? Why did I dream of all that.

I just wanted sleep and was really done dirty.

Of course,  I did all this thinking while jamming out to one direction.