Chapter three~ Hollis

I woke up as my alarm clock starting blaring that obnoxious ring-tone. I was forced to get up early to look at houses with my mom and sisters. So here I was. 

I walked into the bathroom and put on some new clothes. I put on light wash ripped jeans and a black off the shoulder sweater over that. I then found my white air force ones and put those on. I took my hair out of the two braids i slept in, a trick that my mother taught me when I was younger. Then I put on some light makeup and decided I was ready to go. 

I stepped out of my room and felt a hand tap my shoulder. Beckham.

"Good morning to you too." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Morning Lis." he said, " I'm going to a party tonight at my gir- my friends house. I figured I would give you the invite  so you can meet some people."

"Thanks Beck. But yeah maybe Ill go for a bit. I have cheer tryouts in the morning though. What time is the party?" I asked

"Starts at 9:00, we'll probably head over at 9:45 though."

"Okay sounds good. Thank you." I replied while walking off.

I turned the corner,down the stairs and ended up in the foyer type room.

"In here Lis." I heard Brooklyns voice call from another room. 

At least she is in a decent mood today, I thought to myself.

"Morning, my dearest family."

no reply from anyone, okay whatever.

"Ugh, I'm starving." i sighed,"  Mom when are we leaving for house hunting?"

"Half hour, be ready."

............

Thirty minutes came and we were all once again, stuffed in this tiny gray SUV. Oh so much fun.

The  first house we stopped to look at was a small off white beach house. It only had three bedrooms and two bathrooms though. In the end, we decided against it because the twins wanted their own rooms.

The next house we visited was a gray one with white brick. This one had six bedrooms and four bathrooms. It was perfect and had extra space. The only flaw was it was on a main road. That made it really loud and chaotic.

We decided to put that one in our back pocket and to keep looking.

We finally came across the perfect house. It was a white house with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. It was on this side road and was pretty isolated from the main roads. Although there was still many neighbors which made it kind of comforting. We were even a few miles away from a beach, which was a big plus.

"What do you girls think?" The real estate agent asked.

My mom looked at all of us and we all had the same smile on,

" We'll put in an offer." my mother said

"Okay perfect! Just sign these papers here and you should know if you got the house soon. After then it will take a few weeks and the house is yours." the real estate agent said, while pulling out some papers.

"Amazing. Girls go wait in the car, Ill be out in a minute." my mom told us.

...........................

We had finally gotten back and i looked at the clock.

It read 12:33.

I had cheer tryouts at 1:30 so I had about forty-five minutes to get ready.