Honestly, Hermione could you shut up for a second?

It was official, Hermione was obsessed with Leo Blanc! She talked about him all the time. She keep telling them about his biography, his biography, his perfect appearance (Don't get Sirius wrong, he liked Kingsley, but the bloke had shown her a picture of Leo, so Sirius wouldn't object if someone pranked him) and etc. Everyone but Remus started to just ignore her when she started to talk about Leo. Everyone but Remus. He didn't stop asking Sirius to listen to her because anything can have something in common with Regulus. What a bullshit! How could some french author has something in common with his apparently-not-so-dead brother? Well, after you asked so nicely— Sirius ignored the voice. He caught himself doing this a lot lately. Remus hadn't been in the house after the evening when Sirius told him, Harry and the twins. Since then Hermione had read every book by and about Leo Blanc. Today Remus was coming because the order meeting and he would probably ask Sirius if he had listened to the fangirling Hermione. So, he forced himself to listen her morning speech/rant, nothing more. But there wasn't one. The breakfast was over and she hadn't started. Everyone got up and went to do their things, Hermione pulled out her book (by Leo Blanc) and started muttering something. He decided to ask her, what could he loose? Your hearing Stop being rude, Sirius, and just ask her!

"Er—Hermione, what's up?"

"Ronald being jealous git!"

"Oh, so the usual." she snorted.

"But, Siriusly, what's the matter?"

"Well, if you stop with this stupid pun I will tell you."

"Okay, but only till dinner, I would hate to miss the opportunity to annoy Snape with it on the meeting."

"Deal." she put her book down. "Ronald, told me that I'm annoying because I don't stop talking about Leo Blanc!"

"Well, that's partly true—"

"If you tell me that I am just annoying—" If it was up to him he could do that, but he had promised Remus to listen to her.

"No, no, no, it's just—you tend to talk about Leo Blanc a lot the last few days." She blushed.

"Oh, sorry. I just like his books. Maybe I'm annoying."

"No, don't worry. Actually, I was wondering could you tell me more about him?"

"Yes, of course. But it's nothing new, I repeat it a few times already."

"Well, I kind of zoomed out—"

"Yes, you haven't stopped zooming out since the day when we found the furniture hanging out of the ceiling." she told him in her matter-of-facts voice. "Now is a bit better, but still why do you do it?"

"Why don't you tell me first about Leo Blanc and after that I can think about telling you that?"

"Why not tell me now? And don't say it's a long story!"

"It's kind of personal thing."

"Oh. Okay. Where do you want me to start?"

"The beginning."

"Well, he is 34. He doesn't have good relationship with his family. He had been homeschooled. When he finished his education he started traveling. He travel a lot. He published his first book when he was 15. He had published 11 books by now. Well, 12 if you count his pranking guid—"

"Pranking guid?!?!"

"Yes, it's called '365 Pranks For Every Day Of The Year', I'm not expert, but according to Fred and George it's one of the best books in the whole world. They have tried every prank in it, even the 366th—"

"You said there were only 365!"

"The 366th appears on the last page only on a leap year."

"Cool!" Sirius started to respect this Leo Blanc.

"Anyway, my favorite so far is the book about house-elves, there he had explained their magic and everything! He also wrote how he personally think the house-elves should be paid and treated better in general! This is his first book actually. He lives in France, he owns an apartment in Paris, but has a house in the country. He is married and has a ten year old daughter and twins, a girl and a boy, they are six."

"What are their names?"

"Meissa, Carina and Alioth—"

Sirius jumped surprised.

"What?"

"Please, It's important, I will explain after a second, just go on!"

Hermione eyed him suspiciously and continued talking.

"His wife's name is Eleanor, she is partly veela. He has taught Defense Against The Dark Arts in Beauxbatons Academy of Magic for 7 years. He stopped teaching this year because his daughter is starting school and he doesn't want to have favorites—"

"Unlike Snape." he muttered making Hermione smiles.

"He is well-build and has turquoise hair and gray eyes. It's not his natural hair color, his children hair is blonde."

"Everything fits perfectly!"

"What?"

"Can you just tell me when he was seen in public first?"

"Um, around 1980. Why do you ask me?"

Sirius processed to explain to Hermione about his discovery. She believed him.

"Well, that's great, but why did you ask me all these questions about Leo Blanc?"

"Regulus is Leo Blanc!"

"What? Why do you think so?"

"Well, everything fits perfectly, he is the only person who would publish a book about house-elves, he was great in DADA in school, his last book come out in the when the prank was pulled—"

"Leo Blanc was in London for three days then!"

"Perfect! Also he has ten year old daughter named Meissa and twins named Carina and Alioth just like my brother! What's the chance?! These aren't common names! These are stars! Everyone in the Black family are named after stars! And don't get me started with the name itself, I mean Leo Blanc!"

"What's with the name?" Hermione was slightly confused.

"Regulus is brightest star in the Leo constellation! And Blanc means 'white' in French!"

Hermione made 'O' shape with her mouth.

"You have to tell the order!"

"I will, on the meeting."

Yay, third chapter today! I'm probably not going to update tomorrow, sorry...
Anyway! What do you think?