Do you mind if an ex-Death-Eater join for breakfast, Molly?

Harry, Hermione and Ron were going in the kitchen when they heard faint talking from the drawing room and went to check it. They found rather unexpected scene in front of them. Sirius and a man with turquoise hair and mustard colored shirt with rolled up to the elbows sleeves so they could see a Dark Mark clear on the left one were playing chess. Sirius who would have already seen that his opponent is a death-eater was looking quite concerned at the board smiling genuinely.

"Bloody hell!" Ron shouted scaring Sirius who jumped and looked in their direction. The stranger just looked and smiled not showing any surprise. Hermione gasped seeing his face. Harry couldn't read her emotions fast enough—there was excitement, happiness, little fear and many more. Harry didn't even try to read her emotions to be honest, he was wordless by the similarity between this stranger and his godfather.

"I personally think 'my childhood prison' suit this house better, but that's descriptive too." the stranger told Ron absolutely unfazed. "Bishop on F5 and check mate, brother."

While Hermione and Harry realized that must be Regulus Black (or Leo Blanc, in Hermione case, she hadn't managed to wrap around her head the fact Regulus was her new favorite author), Sirius' little brother, Sirius unfroze.

"No, this is impossible! There is no way that you haven't cheated!"

"You are Leo Blanc!" Hermione said giving Sirius a flashback from the first time when he met her.

"Regulus Black actually, but go on. Siri, this is the 57th game we played, I won all of them and even if I have cheated, which I haven't, on this one, you're still loosing."

"But you can't be Regulus Black! You are a Death-Eater!" Ron exclaimed loudly. Fred and George apparated with two loud cracks next to the trio.

"Who is a Death-Eater?"

"I get that as in you have forgotten to tell them I was a Death-Eater." Regulus said looking at Sirius.

"Was a Death-Eater? It's not possible to stop being a Death-Eater!"

"Well, it's kind of hard but not impossible. I just had to betray Voldy-moron before 15 years and faked my own death."

"Voldy-moron?" cracked the twins.

"I love how casual you sounds, Reg." muttered Sirius. "If I listen to you betraying Voldemort is as easy as casting a Leviosa charm."

"Why thank you!"

"You betrayed You-know-who?" Ron sounded genuinely confused. Harry would have been too if he hadn't heard all Sirius' theories about the man in front of him.

"Yeah, Ron he just said he did it—" started Fred.

"—can we talk about something more interesting—" continued George.

"—like Voldy-moron!" they finished together.
Unlike the most people, who was taken aback when they witnessed the twin-speak, Regulus smiled sadly.

"Ah, you remind me of another pair of twins, what do we have to talk about 'Voldy-moron'?"

"Why do you call him that?"

"Why you had to ask him! Now he is going to have one of his moments!" muttered Sirius.

"His real name is Tom Riddle, Lord Voldemort—the name he gave himself for me works on the principe of a nickname because he is not a lord and every nickname can be modified in the way the person who use it to call the owner of it wants."

They stared at him dumbfounded. Why they had never thought of that!

"Okay, that wasn't as bad as I expected. I still remember the speech about the types of chocolate that he gave to Remus in our fourth year when I made him sit with us on the train."