You are going to put the SNAKE in a pouch?!

Bill and Regulus returned to the kitchen just in time for the continuing of the meeting. The Order but Tonks was already there, the kids were sent to bed by Molly. When Regulus entered everyone looked at him.

"Mr Black, the official order meeting will begin soon." said Dumbledore.

"Ok." Regulus turned around to leave the room.

"What are you doing?" asked McGonagall, Kingsley muttered something to Remus and Sirius who laughed. Regulus stopped.

"Leaving, professor."

"I see that. Why are you leaving?"

"I'm not part of the Order and I'm not going to join in this lifetime."

"We can make an exception and let you be here without needing to be a member of the Order." said Dumbledore.

"Given the fact I know more for Moldevort than you, attending to the meeting is not so honorable as it sounds, just waste of time." Remus and Kingsley snorted again. Sirius tried to look serious (pun indeed).

"Reggie come on!"

"No, I have other things to do. Firstly, I have to text Cissy to tell her she has to caught Nagini."

"Why not just kill her?" asked Kingsley

"I have a plan, King. I'm going to use the snake to get Voldy out of his lair in the Malfoy Manor."

"Okay. How are you going to 'text' her, Regulus?" asked Molly. He just pulled out of his coat Motorola Flare (Yes, the phone is from 1995) and showed it. Arthur smiled widely.

"Oh, this is a felly-phone! Why do you have one?"

"It's telephone, muggle device, Ella and I usually use it all the time to call each other. When Cissy came in France this summer I got her one too. Most wizards have no idea how to use it and every message that me and Cissy sent is coded."

"Coded?" asked Moody.

"Morse code."

Regulus wrote on the phone message for Narcissa and showed it to the Order. —'.--. ..- - / .. - / .. -. / - .... . / .--. --- ..- -.-. ....'.

"But it's only dots and—"

"This is morse code. It's muggle thing."

In this moment Andromeda, Ted and Tonks burst in the kitchen. Regulus turned around so they could see him properly. Andromeda scanned his face for a second before go on speed to slap him. He moved in the last moment and caught her hand smirking.

"It's good to see you too, cousin. Cissy had similar reaction."

"Did she managed to slap you?"

"No, I'm still fast."

"You are alive."

"I know, this surprise me sometimes too."

"We went on your funeral."

"Sadly, I never got an invitation for it. Was it good?"

"We all cried!"

"And I feel touched."

"You are a bastard."

"Glad we established this! Now if I let go of your hand are you going to try to slap me again?" Andromeda looked murderous for a second, than she sighed and shook her head. Regulus released her hand and she hugged him.

"Please, Reg, never do this again!" He hugged her back.

"I promise Andy. Besides Ella will end me if I fake my death again."

"Ella? As Eleanor? The girl you married without telling me?!"

"Yes, sorry about that."

"No problem I already like her."

Regulus and Andromeda let go of each other and went to greet Ted while Andromeda started lecturing Sirius how he should had warned her. Ted gave Regulus a hug and somehow managed to calm Andromeda down. Regulus explained again everything. He finished just in time to get text back from Narcissa. Andromeda asked.

"What did you text her?"

"Put it in the pouch."

"To put what?" Tonks seemed confused.

"The snake."

"The Voldemort's one?" asked Remus.

"Yes, her name is Nagini."

"You asked Narcissa Malfoy to put poisonous snake in a pouch. Are you mad?" Molly was concerned.

"Yes, I did and she can do it. We are all mad in the Black family."

"It's true." muttered Sirius.

"You sound proud." said Moody.

"All great people are mad." Sirius, Andromeda and Regulus said smugly in unison. They both seemed little surprised by that, but gave each other high-fives. Remus and Ted laughed, Dumbledore chuckled.

"So, how are you going to bring Voldemort down, Reggie?" Sirius asked.

"You will have to wait to see it. Tomorrow night, the Ministry. Don't be late." Regulus looked at his clock. "Look at the time! Excuse me, but I have to go to prepare everything."

Regulus went to his previous place, put his coat on, collected Storm and smiled.

"Ted, Andy, I will come for tea when it's over. See you later!"

And he fixed the collar of his coat disappearing silently from the room. The Order stood there in shock.

"Well, this was unexpected."

Guess who said the last sentence! What do you think?