Don't you think I should have known before her?

"It's kind of an interesting story. At first I bought an apartment in Paris and published my book about inferies. Eleanor wrote me a letter telling me how awesome is the book but have one grammar mistake. I was in shock, I wrote back thanking her and we started corresponding. After a few letters I asked her to check my new work, I promised her 2% of the profit. She agreed. We didn't met in person till the day when the whole book about dark creatures came out when I immediately fell in love with her. She told me later that she had fallen in love with me in this moment. We went on few dates and got married on 2nd May 1983.

(Yes, 2nd May, the battle of Hogwarts wouldn't happen. I need to be happy for a fiction character from Harry Potter on this day. )

I started teaching in Beauxbatons 1988. They actually asked me to start teaching 1985 but I was writing another book while searching information about the horcroxes. I managed to destroy the Gaunt's ring 1986 and continued searching for the cup and something connected with the Chamber.—"

Ginny shiver and the twins hugged her.

"—Till 1993 I didn't have any information about any of them. When Siri run out from Azkaban, I had just found out where was the cup. I taught the whole year making plans how to get the horcrox.—"

"Where was the cup?"

"It was in Bellatrix's vault in Gringotts."

"This is impossible! How did you get it?" asked Remus.

"Yes, nearly impossible to get, but have you read about the second break in Gringotts the last summer? I must say I'm really pleased with myself."

"It was you!?!" Moody mouth fell down.

"Wicked!" said all Weasley children.

"After this I heard about Voldymold return and decided to contact Cissy.—"

"CISSY!? Why not me?"

"She was in position from where she could help me more."

"She came to France for two weeks with Draco.—"

Harry realized that the Slytherin git was related to Regulus.

"—We talked, Draco doesn't know who I am of course, he thinks I'm his mother favorite author, who happened to be married to a Frenchwoman, close friend of his mother or something.—"

The twins muttered something to Ginny and she giggled.

"—Ella and Cissy get on perfectly so it's believable. After that me and Cissy came back to England. Draco is still in France with Blaise Zabini.—"

The Order noted again to ask how the Zabini boy is connected to Regulus.

"—I said I was going to see an old friend before I publish the new book, but actually Cissy smuggled me in the Malfoy manor where is Moldevort in my cat form.—"

"You are unregistered animagus?" shouted Sirius.

"No."

"But you said cat form—"

"Did I say I am unregistered?"

"You are not in the list." Hermione was confused.

"If someone become animagus in Amazonia, they usually don't appear in the list."

"Why?"

"Nearly everyone in Amazonia are animagi, if they were in the Ministry list anyone would want to try."

"So you are a cat?" asked Sirius feeling personally offended.

"Black cat with gray eyes."

"Like Storm?"

"Yes, but older and with more gray in the eyes. He was de-aged by incident because one of the pranks that Alioth and Carina pulled."

"They prank?" Sirius sounded hopeful.

"We will talk about this later."

"Mr Black could you please show us your animagus form?" asked McGonagall. Regulus nodded and transformed with jump on the table.

"Wow." said one of the twins. He made a circle and returned on his chair in his human form.

"Thank you, Fred." He drank from his glass some water.

"So, me and Cissy used legilimency on Voldmorron and learned that Nagini is horcrox too. Basically I caught the rat after this and sent him in the Ministry."

"Why did you send him there?"

"It's strategic move. There are two possibilities how he got there for Moldevort—Pettigrew going on his own or someone kidnapping him. The Death-Eaters will set aside the first option and will go for the second one. This means there is a traitor among them. They will stop feel safe around each other and their actions will become incoherent. If everything goes by plan Voldy will be dead in 4 days. After that it'll be easier to caught the Death-Eaters."

"True and very smart." said Snape. The Order and the children looked at each other. Regulus leaned on his chair pleased with himself. Moody was starting at him lost in thoughts.

~Flashback~

Alastor was dueling one of the younger death-eaters. The silver eyed boy was sending standard curses and nothing deadly toward him. He dogged under another spell when he was hit with the disarming charm. He didn't see it coming. For first time he looked with his magical eye under his opponent's mask. It was Regulus Black, Sirius' younger brother seemed pleased with himself. He had disarmed the head auror, something that not a lot people was able to say they can. Under his mask the younger Black brother was smiling proudly. If the boy was on his side, Moody would had congratulated him, but now every Death-Eater and Order member was looking at Regulus surprised and with respect. Bellatrix Lestrange smirked at her cousin, before attacking Moody, everyone unfrozed. Regulus went to duel Sirius, Moody magic eye was still on him. He saw how the young Death-Eater almost lazily shotted spells at his brother, he saw Sirius' eyes wides when he realized who had disarmed Moody. Regulus Black didn't kill his opponents if it wasn't necessary, he wasn't aggressive, that was why he was dangerous. He was sane and he still fought on the other side.

~end of the flashback~

Moody cleared his troth still looking at the younger Black brother.

"I don't say I trust you, but you have my respect. I want only one thing." Regulus lifted his left eyebrow. "I want to have another go against you."

"Of course, I was wondering if you were still bitter about that duel." Regulus laughed.

Yay, I finally finished the chapter! I don't know what to say. What do you think? Please comment!!!!