Does anybody know what the hell he is doing?

Tonks decided that Regulus was her favorite uncle. Screw Sirius, Regulus was better. He showed up at the Ministry a seconds before closing, casted a strange barrier and completely ignored everyone and everything around him while he was making himself tea and placing random covered with fabric objects around the fountain. Kingsley, Tonks, Arthur and Mad-eye had shared a glance and decided to let everything plays out, so naturally the whole Ministry was in panic asking themselves why was Leo Blanc in the Ministry.

The barrier he casted was really interesting thing. Nothing had broken it yet, they could hear what Regulus (Leo) was humming under his nose (The Show must go on). Tonks was absolutely sure he was able to hear them and see the mayhem he had caused and secretly enjoyed 'the show', but he didn't show it.

The hell if Tonks wasn't enjoying the scene. It was amazing, she felt sorry for Kingsley, who unlike her didn't have camera and couldn't make a video clip to watch it again later. Well, he was just standing there laughing his ass out, not answering any questions. The Head auror gave up on asking him and Tonks for any kind of help right after he saw their reactions. Moody was looking at them with disapproval. He at least tried to do something about the situation and sent a patronus message to Dumbledore, Sirius and every other member of the Order who came to his mind. Arthur was pretending to help, his lips were curled in subtle smile and now or them he looked at Regulus and covered his laugh with coughing. He did great job at this, he must have a lot of practice.

Finally, after the Minister discussed sending a Dementor to break the barrier Kingsley stopped laughing for a bit to shout 'Dumbledore' and started again. Mad-eye growled something like 'stop laughing', but he was ignored.

Ten minutes later Dumbledore arrived with his 'dog' (Really subtle, Sirius, it's not like the rat had told the Ministry your form is big black dog) and McGonagall. His eyes were twinkling with amusement. A stern smile was curling subtly McGonagall's lips. They 'tried' everything the could thought of, but nothing managed to get Leo Blanc's (Regulus') attention. The Ministry and the members of the Order who were there had to watch Regulus pulling a snake (Nagini) from a pouch in a sphere and finish preparing tea. The dog sat in Kingsley's feet definitely enjoyed himself, if Sirius was in his human form he would had died from laughing already. More people from the Order came.

After he finished, Regulus sat on the edge of the fountain and started drinking a cup of tea occasionally giving a look to his silver clock as if he was expecting someone. The Order's best guess was Voldemort.

Five minutes. That's the time Regulus had to drink his tea. Then all of them saw sparks in the Ministry's floo network. The young man put his cup down and his large hood on. He looked a bit mysteriously dressed in his navy dress robes covered in stars and consolations and wearing his shiny silvering glove, with his face in the shadows. Voldemort and some of his Death-Eaters, all of them masked, jumped out from the Ministry's fireplaces. They didn't seem to notice anyone even Regulus who seemed to had sunk in some non-existing shadows.

"No one is here, my lord, just like the letter promised." said one of the death-eaters. It sounded like Lucius Malfoy. The death-eaters pulled down their hoods.

"Good, but I don't see Nagini, yet."

"My lord, don't you think this is too much risk for getting a snake back? Anyone could come in and see—" started another Death-Eater.

"Avery, I will deal with you later." hissed Voldemort. Avery covered in the back of the group. "Where are you Nagini?"

"Don't try, she can't answer you."

The group spotted Regulus for the first time. They all pointed with their wands at him. He was still looking at his clock.

"Who are you?" asked Voldemort. He was ignored.

"You are late Tom Riddle."

"How dare you—"

"Your name is still Tom Riddle no matter how much you try to make the people think otherwise. But yes, you are late.—"

"Who are you?" asked again Voldemort.

"—Neither on time, nor fashionably late like every respected pureblood man would be, just late." Regulus dramatically closed his clock.

"Who are you?" asked Voldemort for third time. Regulus ignored him again (this was getting a bit funny) and continued talking.
"You came here to see your snake alive right?"

"Are you going to answer me!?"

"Maybe if I wanted I would have already."

"If you don't, I will kill you!"

"I still have your snake."

"Nagini is here, I will just find her after I kill you—" Voldemort was angry.

"—in so painful way that you couldn't even imagine with your little mudblood brain." finished Regulus lazily. "Yes, an interesting and unpredictable treat. There is the little detail that I have purer blood than you Riddle."

"How dare you to speak in that manner to the Dark Word!" one of the other DeathaEaters shouted. "He is a pureblood you filthy mudblood!"

"He is a half-blood, Nott, and I'm a pureblood." The death-eater who shouted, Nott, gasped outrageous. Tonks gave this to Regulus. He was able to anger anyone and get easy with it. Voldemort decided to step in.

"Where is Nagini?!"

"Somewhere. You will get what I promised Riddle, but first read the note out loud."

"I don't have time for this."

"Nor do I, so cut the bullshit and do what I ask you for."

Voldemort seemed to realize the hooded person was not easy to crack. He get a piece of paper from Malfoy and started reading.

"If you want to see your snake alive come in the Ministry this evening when it's supposed to be closed. From someone you would wish to be dead."

"Great now—" started Regulus, but was interrupted by a pop from one of the furthest fireplaces. Narcissa Malfoy walked dramatically out. A few gasps were heard from the death-eaters.

"Am I late for tea?"

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself. The next part will come tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. (Happy Easter!)
This chapter is remembrance for all deaths in the Battle of Hogwarts.

(On happier note: Happy university of Reggie and Ella's wedding!)