Did she really-

Unknown to the Order, the children were listening thanks to the twins' invention. They moved away from the door expecting Regulus to walk out, but he didn't. After a minute of stunned silence Sirius opened the door.

"I double he will be waiting outside to tell us this is a joke, Andy, but if you wish go look. What are you doing here?" He added after he spotted them.

"Nothing." they answer in unison.

"Are they out of bed, Sirius?" asked Molly.

"No, they are levitating their beds in the hallway." he winked at Fred and George.

"Oh, this children—Sirius, but they aren't levitating their beds!"

"We didn't think of that lollypop—"

"—but we believe it will be useful—"

"—in the future!"

"Sirius, I told you to don't give them ideas!"

"Sorry, not sorry Minnie!"

He went to the front door and opened it. Nobody was there.

"What's going on?" asked Harry interrupting Molly's scowling.

"Reg left." The children looked at each other.

"How?"

"I would say he disapparated, if there weren't warts against it. He just fixed his collar and—POP—he wasn't there." Hermione started jumping.

"He must've used one of his personal portkeys!"

Everyone looked at her like she was mad except Remus who just facepalmed.

"I'm an idiot."

"What?"

"It's public knowledge that Leo Blanc—in other words Regulus—has three personal portkeys, they are one sided, it's his technology. He can start them whenever and wherever he wants and go to the place they are made." Remus explained.

"How do you know that?" asked McGonagall.

"He mentioned it in one of his books! He also mentioned that one of them gets him home."

"This sounds like Reggie, way out of every sticky situation he could find himself." muttered Sirius. Moody and Dumbledore weren't happy they had been outsmarted again by the young man. Ted whispered something to Andromeda who laughed. Everyone were processing the information.

"Bloody hell, I swear this man would always have another impossible trick in his sheaves! No wonder I couldn't beat him at chess!" exclaimed Ron.

They didn't have any sign of Regulus till noon the next day.

Moody, Kingsley and Tonks were on aurors' duty. They were searching for death-eaters on Diagonally. It wasn't like they expected to caught someone, but the Ministry was full of idiots.

Around 2pm Tonks, who was undercover, spotted Narcissa Malfoy looking for a dress. She immediately signaled Moody and Kingsley, they came on the moment. Two minutes later in the shop entered Regulus (Leo Blanc in other people eyes) and asked for something. The lady, who owned the shop, jumped from surprise and started speaking fast (fangirl mode if you ask Tonks). Regulus just smiled. The lady excused herself and went to get something from the back of the shop. Narcissa gave fast to her cousin a pouch.

"The snake is in it." Moody whispered looking in the pouch with his magic eye.

"She really put the animal in it?" Kingsley sounded surprised.

"Who would believe it!" Tonks muttered while she was watching how the shop lady came back. She was holding a long glove with three fingers made by dragon skin (Opaleye, Tonks had listened enough time Charlie's rants to know) and one of Regulus' books (she didn't care which). They talked a bit while Narcissa was pretending to be looking for dress and ignoring the shop owner. In the end Regulus closed the door behind him with a new glove, right after he sighed the book. They were just about to go to him, when he smirked in their direction and disappeared with the fixing of his collar.

Tonks wasn't able to decide if this man annoyed her to death or was just cool, but she felt proud to be related to him. Now they had to tell the Order (and Sirius) what they witnessed.

Sorry it's short (and very late), but I'm working on the next that will happens in the Ministry. Anyway! What do you think?

Also I got more than 1000 reads (thanks guys!) and I'm doing Q&A!
Drop questions here!