Why people need to have so comical reactions?

"Thank you Mr Black, I think I got what you meant." said Dumbledore.

"You are Regulus Black?!" Sirius couldn't describe how shocked Fudge seemed.

"Yes."

"You are alive?!?!!"

"Yes."

"Leo Blanc is your fake identity!?"

"Yes."

"You captured Voldemort!?"

"Yes."

"This is strange." Sirius heard Narcissa muttering to Regulus.

"I know, I'm also surprised his brain can functional." muttered back he.

"Excuse me?" the pink toad-faced lady said.

"Oh, you must be Dolores Umbrige? A Slytherin half-blood from my cousin year who tells everyone that she is pureblood? Mad for Fudge in your school days weren't you?" She just gaped at Narcissa. "Ah, yes, Lucius mentioned how you sent Dementors after Harry Potter this summer! Your foolish new laws against werewolves, giants and other not-fully humans are ridiculous, to be honest. Well, you are excused!"

More gaping at Narcissa and Regulus. Some people were glaring (the Order expect Dumbledore) at the Umbrige woman. She had sent dementors after his godson!!! Sirius remembered Remus telling him about some new laws. Ok, let's hate her!

"Dolores, what—but—there—no—dementor—" Fudge was stuttering.

"If you are going to discuss her crimes, Fudge, I will just leave and come again to be cleared that I'm alive tomorrow." Regulus was so casual.

"You are not permitted to leave the Ministry, Black!"

"Let's see if this can stop me, Fudge."

"Address me with 'sir' or 'Minister'!"

"Right after you start acting like one." Regulus turned to a blonde woman. "Madam Bones like Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement could you please organize a trial for me in a hour and half or, perhaps, tell me when should I come if I want one? I'm sorry, but I'm kind of in hurry."

"Er—yes, we had veritaserum and enough aurors and members of the Wizengamot right now. Bring veritaserum!" the last one was for Percy Weasley.

"But Voldemort!" Fudge pointed.

"He is captured."

There was silence. It waisted till Percy's returning.

It didn't took long for Percy to bring veritaserum. Amelia Bones managed to pull out every little piece of information connected to the defeat of Voldemort and what he knew about Harry. It was a lot more information than what Sirius expected. The only thing that nobody learned was why had Regulus needed Harry. It's not like they didn't try, Reg was just like broken record—It's not my business to tell, Mr Potter will tell everyone he wants whenever he wants. In the process Regulus said (it wasn't his fault, he was under veritaserum) that the black dog was his brother. Sirius didn't have other choice except to reveal himself. This wasn't the only secret that came out.

Apparently Reggie blamed Fudge and the toad-faced lady for a lot of things including shutting down the news about Voldemort and giving him more opportunities to collect again his army. Everything that Regulus' said about them it wasn't enough to send them immediately in Azkaban, but madam Bones quickly opened trials for them right after the Ministry dealt with Voldemort and his followers.

Regulus was pardoned of course and the Ministry decided that information given by Regulus about Narcissa and Sirius was almost enough. This meant Sirius and Narcissa had to only drink a drop veritaserum each and confirm it. After this they were free to go wherever they wanted.

Regulus told Sirius, Narcissa and Remus to hold tight and used his portkey. It took them to big apartment with wonderful view of Thames. Narcissa was the first to speak up, well not exactly, she just collapsed on the sofa laughing repeating.

"My Merlin! Their faces!"

"I know!" Regulus stone face broke too, Sirius started laughing again.

"You are all mad!" Remus exclaimed. This didn't stopped them laughing. After 5 healthy minutes Regulus managed to stop.

"Oh, come on Lupin! Even when your little gang pranked someone the reactions weren't so priceless!"

"Well—"

"Voldemort in pink!" Sirius blurted out. Remus started snorted and brought another 10 minutes laughing from the Black brothers and Narcissa Malfoy. Who knew she could even smile?

After all of them managed to calm down Regulus turned to his guests.

"May I offer you a glass of champagne?"

"You may, coz."

"Where are we anyway?" asked Sirius.

"This is my family apartment."

"Family apartment?"

"I love showing London to my kids and Ella, so we bought an apartment the last summer." he opened a bottle and poured them champagne. Remus shifted uncomfortably. "Let's make a toss!"

"For capturing Voldemort!" said Sirius.

"For showing Lucius who is the man in the family!" Narcissa obviously. This made Sirius choke and Remus snorted.

"Did you have something to do after capturing Voldemort?" asked he asked Regulus after they drank.

"No, the Ministry is annoying, I needed to get them off my back as fast as I could."

"Here." Sirius lifted his glass proudly toward Regulus'.

"For finally having enough time to plan Ella's birthday party!" Regulus seemed serious.

"Cheers!" said Narcissa and drank her glass.

"I love your priorities!" laughed Sirius.

"Of course you do! We are the best cousins ever, brother!"

"No, me and Andy are better!"

"Sirius your grammar—"

"Not now Moony! I'm better than you Reggie, therefore me and Andy are the best cousins!"

"Even if this was true, Cissy is better than Andy and you together!"

"Does everyone in your family has a favorite cousin?" wander Remus out loud.

"Yes." collective answer.

"Not to be rude, but who liked Walburga?"

"Our dad!" Regulus and Sirius said together.

"What?—oh, no, no, NO! Why I had to ask?!"

Just for you to know, the aftermath after dramatic moment is the hardest thing! Ugh!
Anyway, hope you like it!