Reggie is mood

This is not a chapter, but is funny so please read!

Everyone: He-who-must-not-be-named can't be stopped!
The Order of the Phoenix: We can do something, we have Dumbledore!
Dumbledore: I gonna stop Tom, but it will take me a few years, a lot of people will die and I need a prophecy—
Regulus *at the age of 16*: They are all dumb! Let me show them how!
*Becomes Death-Eater, finds a way to destroy Voldy and fakes his death and do everything without being caught*
Regulus: Now watch! *Go in the Ministry* You do this *organize tea with Narcissa because why not* this *catch the Death-Eaters* and this *catch Voldy*! You get it?
Everyone: 👁👄👁 🤯

Sirius *at 13*: I'm proud to say I am the family disappointment!
*It's Gryffindor, not pureblood supremacy, friend with blood-traitors, werewolf and mugleborns, listen to muggle music, GAY*
Andromeda: Bet I can beat you!
*Marry Ted (muggleborn) and has a daughter with ridiculous name*
Sirius: Ha!
*start dating his werewolf friend*
Regulus: No, no, no, you are doing it wrong! Besides you will probably get blasted from the tapestry if you continue like this! You have to do this—
*writes a book about house-elves at the age of 15 and publish it under fake identity* *Join dark wizard to find out his secret and defeat him* *fakes his own death* *comes back 15 years later and do it* *meanwhile get married to unapproved woman, part-veela, and has kids*

The Ministry and the Order: Moody catch the Death-Eaters who managed to talk their way out!
Moody: I can find them! I need time!
Regulus: Just tell them to come in the Ministry.
Moody: Not gonna work—
*Regulus do it and works*
Regulus: If you say so

Hope I made you laugh!