Are all of your opinions so unusual?

Regulus summoned a glass of water. The Order was starting at him with one question in their minds. Finally Remus asked.

"If you didn't believe in blood purity, why did you become a Death-Eater?"

"Three reason. Firstly, if I hadn't become a Death-Eater, they were going to force Narcissa to become one. She believes in blood purity as much as I do, but she and Lucius love each other more than anything. Frankly Lucius is an idiot. Secondly, I had been in some meetings and when Mold-vort was there, he dropped a lot of hints how he became 'immortal' and the magic powers of the number 7. I had my suspicions about the whole thing, but I needed more information. My third and final reason was that even if I found out way to kill Voldy I will need to be in position in which no one would suspect me till the I'm finished with the most of work."

"I'm going to ignore the way you call Voldemort and ask you why didn't you at least tell one of us, brother?"

"I knew there was a traitor in the Order, no I didn't know it was the rat."

"Why would we believe your sorry excuse, Death-Eater? You were 16, it's not possible for you to have found out on the age of 16! If it was easy we would have found out before that!" barked Moody.

"Ex-Death-Eater. And my brother always called me 'The most observant bastard I have ever met'!"

"You knew about this?" Regulus rolled his eyes to Sirius. "Okay, you know nearly everything. I don't believe you know everything about me—"

"Your animagus form is a black dog, you can't eat chocolate because of that, the first song you heard from Queen is 'Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy' and you don't actually hate cats as much as you tell everyone."

"Shit! You are more observant than I thought."

"So you found out way to kill Voldemort, you could go and tell Albus at least, Mr Black. He can keep a secret." pointed out McGonagall.

"I would do that only if I become as sane as Bella."

Ron, who gained his respect to the formed Slytherin, joined in the conversation for the first time.

"Why do you hate professor Dumbledore?"

"I don't hate him, I strongly dislike him—"

"This is technically the same thing, Regulus." informed him Remus.

"It's not for me. And I have my reasons."

"But professor Dumbledore is amazing person!" said Ron.

"Thank you, Mr Weasley."

"I don't think so."

"You both fight against You-know-who!" tried Ginny.

"Yes, but the enemy of my enemy it's not automatically my friend. For start, I hate the way he manages Hogwarts and how biased he is."

"Biased?"

"I'm not biased, Mr Black."

"How do you think the Gryffindor house always gain points it the last moment and win the house cup?"

"We work hard!" Hermione sounded outrageous.

"In your first year you were on the last place."

"We saved the stone." said Harry.

"The stone wouldn't have needed saving if someone had listened to Severus. Also you could have gone and resonated with McGonagall or Severus or any other professor. What you did do was to go after the stone breaking more school rules than you should, put yourself in danger and get points that encourage you to continue rule breaking. Don't get me started with why the stone should not have been there in the first place." Harry had never thought in that way (neither had Ron and Hermione). "Now think about how biased the rest of the houses are toward Slytherin. The Slytherins put a lot of work to prove them they are not just follower of a madman by winning the house cup and Dumbledore gave you points in the last minute, you won the cup. This was basically like taking a well-deserved lollypop from one kid, who hadn't been in best behavior yesterday, and giving it to a naughty child."

"Mr Black, I don't know how you put your hands on the information,—"

"Blaise Zabini." The members of the Order decided with sharing a look to ask about this later.

"—but I have to say I treat all houses equal!"

"Oh, what would you had done if it was a Slytherin that went to save the stone?"

"That's not possible! The kid would had probably went in wrong direction and even if it was on purpose, they would had wanted the stone."

"You are biased."

"Let's move from that theme." McGonagall joined. "You said the most horcroxes were destroyed."

"Yes."

"How did you do it? How did you find out what was a horcrox and what not? How did you find where they were?"

"I found everything I could about Tom Riddle and did a bit of thinking."

"Please, the whole story."

"At first I caught the little hints I mentioned—"

Yay, I finally finished this chapter! What do you think?