Why everyone seems to like my little brother more than me?

After everyone sat down (Regulus next to Sirius) and started helping themselves with food in front of them, Molly said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here, so I haven't made anything for you, Regulus."

"Don't worry I have apple pie in my coat, I'm just going to get it and probably it'll be good if I get Storm—"

"Who is Storm?" asked Sirius.

"My new cat, brother."

"You have another cat!?!"

"I told you I have a cat."

"But why—"

"I love cats, they are majestic animals."

"Why not dog or something—"

"Cats are the best!" Regulus left to get apple pie and his cat from his coat which was on the cloak hanger, leaving the Weasleys children snickering at Sirius' offended face. And yes he returned with black male cat with grey eyes.

"This cat looks like you." informed him Sirius.

"Thanks." Regulus petted the cat and muttered. "I'm sorry I left you to sleep in the pocket, mon chéri."

"You apologize to your pets more than to me." Sirius said grumpy eyeing the cat with envy. The cat saw him and decided to change his opinion. Storm jumped off Regulus hands and landed in Sirius lap. He curled on a ball and started purring. To say Sirius was surprised is underestimation. He just froze. Everyone laughed at him.

In this moment Kreacher opened the door of his bedroom and saw Regulus. His full face light up.

"Regulus how are you, Kreacher is really happy to see you!" Before they had time to realize that the house-elf addressed Regulus like a friend, he turned to him with a smile and gave him a hug. They stood there dumbfounded. They have never seen how somebody hug a house-elf.

"My dear old friend, I'm marvelous! How have you been?"

"Bad. The blood—"

"Krea, what did I said about that word?"

"Kreacher apology. They came here with Regulus' brother and he forbade Kreacher to leave the house! Kreacher couldn't come to see Regulus, Madam Eleanor and the young misses and mister!"

"Oh, we missed you dearly. We thought you had finally followed my advice and gone to the holiday house for house-elves in Germany. I should have came to check."

"Kreacher is happy now when Regulus is here! Could Kreacher see the young miss Meissa?"

"She hadn't came with me in the house. I thought it was better if I left her with a friend till I sort out the mess with Riddle and the Order."

"Kreacher wants to talk with Regulus, but Kreacher will come when Regulus have time." Kreacher smiled one last time to Regulus and returned to his bedroom. Everyone were staring at the Black.

"What?" He asked after he sat down again.

"Nothing." they returned to their food.

"So he knew about you being alive, but told me nothing?" asked Sirius.

"I asked him to keep it in secret."

"He always liked you more than me."

"There weren't a lot of people who knew us both and didn't like me more than you."

"That's not true!"

"It was and it still is, sorry Siri."

"It's not true! I bet everyone here like me more than you!" Sirius looked at the others.