Is this really you?

Sirius dropped the glass of vine started. It fell on the floor with a loud crash cutting the silence in the room, though the noise wasn't heard in the rest of the house. In front of him was standing his little brother, who he had thought that was dead for 17 years and had realized he was in fact alive just before a week and few days. Regulus had changed. His hair was turquoise, the same turquoise that Sirius changed it in before 20 years when he came and put the furniture on the ceiling, the same turquoise that Regulus had changed Sirius' hair days ago, the same turquoise that Regulus secretly told Sirius once was his favorite color. Okay, maybe he should stop being a sap and go with the real story! No, continue please He had the almost same haircut like the last time Sirius saw him. His eyes were still shining as if they were filled with pure silver. His lips looked as plump as before in school when he managed to woo even the girls that Sirius couldn't just with a smile. His face didn't have any wrinkles, beard or mustache, it was as bare as every other time that Sirius saw it before. His brother had aged well. Better than Remus and him at least. Stop sounding bitter, it's not like you can control it!

Two sets of grey eyes met and Sirius threw himself at his brother. They hugged. Suddenly Sirius whispered.

"Is this really you?"

And Regulus laughed before saying 'yes'.

After that Sirius cried from relief that his brother was really alive. He also laughed after he realized how his first question had sounded. Regulus laughed second time just because he hadn't laughed with his brother about something for a long time. Still hugging.

When they stopped hugging they sat on the armchairs next to the table with the chess board. Both still smiling and don't stop staring at each other. After some time like that Sirius awkwardly cleared his troth.

"Now I don't know what to say. I waited days for you to come and I don't know what to say."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"I should have came sooner."

"Why didn't you?"

"I didn't know how would you react."

"How could I have reacted expect to be really happy?!"

"You could have been mad at me because I faked my own death or you could just started to hate me."

"Well, I was a bit mad when I realized that you faked your death at first."

"When did you realize?"

"The day when your book came out."

"Oh, so you connected the dots."

"Yes, how do you expect to publish a book in favor of the werewolves and Remus to don't read it?"

"I didn't. I was actually hoping he will talk nonstop about it and really annoy you so when I see you I would be able to annoy you more with the fact I wrote books and people actually read them even if you didn't connect everything."

"It was impossible for me to not connect everything together because it's not only Remus! Hermione Granger—"

"Granger Danger?"

"Come again?"

"Granger Danger, Meissy—"

"Your daughter?"

"Yes, hanged out with one of her older friends who happened to hang out with Blaise Zabini, who told them that a girl named Hermione Granger had punched Draco Malfoy, Cissa's son if I'm correct, and since then Blaise call her 'Granger Danger' to annoy Draco."

"I didn't know that story, but sounds like Hermione. So, just to prepare you, she is obsessed with you and your books."

"I'm usually happy to meet a fan, unless they want to marry me."

"Right. And since we are on this topic, why 'Leo Blanc'?"

"I found it funny and kind of ironic. Also, I've always been a cat person and lions are practically big cats."

"How dare you to call yourself my brother! A cat person! How outrageous!" Sirius gasped dramatically. Regulus chuckled. "Yes, I'm proud to be a cat person, after all cats are better than dogs in general."

"Take this back right now! Dogs are always better than cats!"

"I will inform McGonagall of your opinion."

"Okay, be wrong, but don't tell her,  I am too young to die!" Sirius flipped his hair and Regulus bursted laughing.

When he calmed down they continued to talk, strategy avoiding subjects like Azkaban and the reasons behind Regulus' disappearing. They talked about whatever came into their minds. Around 4 am in the morning they started playing chess, still talking and that's how the others found them when they woke up for breakfast.

Brother moment! What do you think?