Yes, Mad-eye, sounds doggy, but do you have better explanation?

Yes, order meeting, nothing too interesting for Sirius normally, but now he knew that his brother was alive. Remus came little late, not as late as Snape, but enough late for Sirius to don't have time to tell him how Leo Blanc was the clever secret identity of Regulus, his idiotic excuse of brother, who managed to annoy the shit out of him and make him feel dumb even 15 years after he was supposed to be dead.

The meeting was normal so far, everything they mentioned was impossible for Sirius to help given the little fact that he was wanted wrongly accused in murder criminal. To put it simple, Sirius was almost asleep while he was listening to the most irritating report given by Snape. Remus was giving him looks telling him that if he doesn't tell the Order about Regulus soon, he will do it. Sirius gave him a faint nod and decided that the best way to do so was to interrupt Snape. The bastard deserved it. Sirius focus! Okay, but don't tell me to let him be!

"—is seriously disturbing—"

"Siriusly." snorted the animagus. Kingsley, who was sitting next to him, rolled his eyes to the two school enemies expecting a new shouting match between them. Snape turned to Sirius with a sneer.

"Black, do you have to say something interesting or you are on again about the wallpaper?"

Normally Sirius won't have anything to say to the greasy haired git, but now...

"As matter of fact I do, well not to you, but anyway—"

"Black, some of us don't have time to listen your nonsense—"

"Very good, you can call me 'white' too from now on."

He met confused looks from everyone. Okay, maybe it'll be better if I had started from the beginning. But Remus is confused too, you rarely get him confused!

"My brother is not so dead."

"What do you mean? He died!" asked Molly.

"He is alive, if I am correct—"

"Which you are, Pads." muttered Remus.

"—he faked his own death."

They looked at him like he was mad, silence even from Snape, how blissful!

"Do you think he is serious?" Tonks asked Bill who was standing next to her. This was it! The daughter of his favorite cousin didn't even remember his name! She knows your name, stop being dramatic and tell them about Reggie! He must've looked quite offended by that because Remus and Bill snorted.

"Of course I am Sirius, but this is beside the point! My brother faked his own death."

Silence.

Again.

"Why do you think so, Sirius?" asked Dumbledore.

And there he processed to explain everyone. After he convinced them (but Mad-eye, the man wouldn't believe him until he see it) that Regulus was alive he started explaining his fake identity which even Remus didn't know about. He didn't told them about the name thing, yet.

"—so, yes the facts were in front of us the whole time, but we didn't realize that Leo Blanc is Regulus or should I say Regulus is Leo Blanc."

"How could I be so stupid?!" said Remus astonished.

"You were stupid?" asked Kingsley. "I met Leo Blanc—I mean Regulus and I didn't noticed anything at all!"

"I read his books! How Sirius said, only Regulus would write a book about house-elves!"

"I met him! I had normal conversation for more than a hour and I didn't noticed! I even keep in contact with him! He is the one I usually ask about dark creatures!"

"Calm down!" said Arthur. "The important for me now is that we were going to bring him in the Order for the next meeting!"

"We just don't do that and everything is perfect without death-eaters around." Moody muttered half growing. Dumbledore and Minnie stood calmly.

"Sirius, thank you for telling us, is there anything else we hadn't thought about yet?"

"I am disowned so technically the house is his."

"But the Fiddelious charm works?" Dumbledore seemed confused.

"My best guess is that you got an anonymous letter giving you permission."

"I got a letter, but I thought it was from you."

"I haven't sent one, so it's probably from my brother. Do you recall where you put the letter?"

"I threw it away, I didn't think it was important."

"I would have done the same Albus." Minnie said. "The only thing that I can't understand is why he is not here? If he had betrayed He-who—"

"Minerva, the name, please."

"Voldemort, he should has come here."

"My brother's mind works in a strange way. He also has never trusted Dumbledore and given the way I treated him back there, probably thought we wouldn't want him or he didn't want to be part of the Order, I don't know."

"But why he didn't trust Dumbledore?"

"I never knew, but he hated him in his guts not because Dumbledore fought against Voldemort, but something else. He used to call him 'manipulating bastard who never heard about humanity', sorry professor."

"So let me see if I have understood you correctly," said Moody grumpy. "Regulus Black, who became death-eater at 16 but shortly after this run out, has actually faked his own death. He is currently wandering around by the name 'Leo Blanc', but owns Grimace place 12 and we can do nothing about it because we don't know where he is. You are sure that he is on our side, wanted us to find out about his little trick for some reason and when he wants he will come here to talk to us."

"Yes, I would also say that I find his fake name offensive for my intelligence, but—"

"You don't have any." Remus pretending to finish Sirius sentence.

"How did I discover all that then?"

"Okay, what were you going to say?"

"His name is literally screaming it's him! Regulus is brightest star in the Leo constellation and Blanc means 'white' in French!"

"Really? Is that why you told us to call you 'white' too?"

"Yes! But don't call me that. He hided the truth in front of us and the whole world and we didn't realize anything!"

"Great." muttered Kingsley. "But what should we do?"

Nobody dared to answer. Finally Snape, who had been oddly quiet said.

"I don't think there is something to do. If Regulus Black knows about the Order, it's not going to be hard for him to find us even if we moved. We just have to wait patiently till he comes here."

Everyone agreed with him (Sirius really annoyed that he had a point) and the meeting went on.

Reggie appears in the chapter after the next chapter! Have a nice day and don't forget to tell me what do you think about the story so far!